Gina Carano

Help Support CattleToday:

No tax dollars are used for abortions. That is Federal Law. Look up the Hyde Amendment.
Not entirely true, it funds abortions in cases of rape, incest, or medical reasons. Do you believe all of those people are honest about how they got pregnant if they want a free abortion? And what about Planned Parenthood, they get government funding and perform abortions? And planned parenthood says themselves that Hyde amendment is unfair so what makes you think they don't fudge how the pregnancy came about?

Actually the wise rulers in Oregon just made heroin, meth and other beneficial hard drugs LEGAL for use and possession . The wonderful people in Seattle are considering the same thing. Makes me want to barf!!
I'll bet it makes no difference. Anyone willing to shoot up smack never cared what the law was and had nothing to lose by being jailed.

They don't put them in jail up here anymore. I got a parking ticket in Seattle buying a $300 pair of wool hunting pants, 6 RV's were parked across the street living there in a mess! What a joke!!

I will admit to going off-topic on these pages but will be first to say I never learned as much as when I took the road less traveled.
As witnessed in the Word the Israelites have been cattlemen since before they were. Comparing what happened to the Jews in the
Nazi era to the political debacle taking place now would surely leave some room for discussion. I would offer up the topics of the
Balfour Declaration the 1920 San Remo Agreement and perhaps Rabbi Goren blowing the shofar at the Temple Mount in Jun 1967.
'' Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem, for they will prosper who love thee'' Mizmor (psalms) 122:6
You have to look at the events that played out that brought on the German civil war and then led to the rise of Hitlers political party. They did not start off killing Jews. They started off killing German people who opposed their political views. That is where the link is. If you see how they turned Germans against Germans it is very familiar. After their success with that they moved on to going after the Jews.

I made this post before and it was deleted. My dads family were Germans from Prussia who had to flee Germany because they were being hunted down for their political views. The political party hunting them down would give rise to Hitler. The fled to the US and that how we ended up here.