Gina Carano

Help Support CattleToday:

Not sure what "mainstream" is now. I think it depends on which fork of the stream you took. The big river seems to have forked into two mostly equal halves - each with some turbulent sections. Maybe some waterfalls sometimes. One fork more towards the east and one more to the west. Wonder if the two forks merge further downstream or if they continue in opposite directions?
If you tune out the turbulent fringes, I don't think the sections are that far apart.

It is capitalism that she was fired for. So what happens when those who support her and others take their capitalism (dollars) away by refusing to support those who bow to your "mainstream"? I really look at that as the best way to address "woke" that has been sweeping through this country. Disney fires someone for expressing an opinion they think is unpopular. What is Disney's reaction if a few million people boycott them for doing that? It is capitalism after all.

She can go back to MMA fighting since this did not work out.

Gina-Carano-Was-NOT-Happy-Instagram-Deleted-Her-Topless-Photo.jpg

It is capitalism that she was fired for. So what happens when those who support her and others take their capitalism (dollars) away by refusing to support those who bow to your "mainstream"? I really look at that as the best way to address "woke" that has been sweeping through this country. Disney fires someone for expressing an opinion they think is unpopular. What is Disney's reaction if a few million people boycott them for doing that? It is capitalism after all.
Yes, it is. And I'm sure Disney didn't make this move without looking at that possibility. Clearly they feel as though they can do without business from those people, just as Keurig and Nike have done.

If one is Pro Life and the other supports partial birth abortion how to you reconcile the differences?
Why do you suppose that women choose to get an abortion? Maybe we should work on those issues together, rather than butt heads over areas where we will never agree.

I agree with you that constitutional rights do not extend to private business.(conceding to you on a previous discussion where I spoke without thought)
However shouldn't that mean that a private business should be able to hire who they want in requards to race /gender/ sexual orientation??
I'm not so sure that the majority is offended by conservative ideas but the media is controlled by people that are. Giving it that appearance to those who believe their tv and computer more than what is real.
Same thing in housing - you cannot discriminate in a privately owned situation but you can fire employees or drop shows for the same bias? Why the mixed bag of choice?

Yes, it is. And I'm sure Disney didn't make this move without looking at that possibility. Clearly they feel as though they can do without business from those people, just as Keurig and Nike have done.
They are able to do it because to this point nobody has stood up and said we have more power over them with our dollars than the other side does. This sort of thing will continue until such time as that happens. And it will. Because the pendulum always swings back the other way. When it does listen to the Nike, Disney, etc whine and cry.

Why do you suppose that women choose to get an abortion? Maybe we should work on those issues together, rather than butt heads over areas where we will never agree.
Some would say "If one can't agree all life is a gift from God" then perhaps there will never be grounds for agreement.

Some would say "If one can't agree all life is a gift from God" then perhaps there will never be grounds for agreement.
Who is disagreeing? We only disagree on the means of protecting that life, not that it has value. If you ban abortion without doing anything to reduce the demand, you haven't really solved any problems. In fact, you've created new ones.

Last time I checked, it's illegal to use heroin. How is that working for us? Banning guns isn't going to prevent gun deaths, as people on the right are quick to point out, so why would they expect any different from banning abortion?

Who is disagreeing? We only disagree on the means of protecting that life, not that it has value. If you ban abortion without doing anything to reduce the demand, you haven't really solved any problems. In fact, you've created new ones.

Last time I checked, it's illegal to use heroin. How is that working for us? Banning guns isn't going to prevent gun deaths, as people on the right are quick to point out, so why would they expect any different from banning abortion?
My 2 cents worth is abortions is preformed by doctors and stopping abortions means the Drs must stop performing them or lose their license to operate. Guns only have 1 person at fault The one who pulls the trigger, they are the only ones involved, again only my 2 cents

My 2 cents worth is abortions is preformed by doctors and stopping abortions means the Drs must stop performing them or lose their license to operate. Guns only have 1 person at fault The one who pulls the trigger, they are the only ones involved, again only my 2 cents
If you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns. If you outlaw abortions only outlaws will perform abortions. Both of those situations are undesirable.

Your tax dollars aren't buying us guns, but our tax dollars are buying abortions. I would say most are getting abortions because it's readily available, socially acceptable in some circles (not mine) and they don't want to be burdened with a child. Maybe they should learn how to control themselves before a pregnancy happens or take preventative measures. Maybe if it wasn't so socially acceptable for people to sleep around there might not be as many unwanted pregnancies to start with.

They are able to do it because to this point nobody has stood up and said we have more power over them with our dollars than the other side does. This sort of thing will continue until such time as that happens. And it will. Because the pendulum always swings back the other way. When it does listen to the Nike, Disney, etc whine and cry.
Target and the NFL are still in business. The vast majority of people will say they will boycott, but history tells a different story.

Actually the wise rulers in Oregon just made heroin, meth and other beneficial hard drugs LEGAL for use and possession . The wonderful people in Seattle are considering the same thing. Makes me want to barf!!