Gimli

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
This little guy is so much pleasure. He does extremely well on the halter. HPF OPTIMIZER Sire. Dam is a Roy Canada Cow:
28w1p4z.jpg

faony0.jpg

In True grits defense, that calf does have the black hereford ugliness about him. That thing would have had a band on him within an hour here.

Silver":301zh7mw said:
Gimli... after the glider?

LOL

That is what I thought at first.

Never heard of it until a short while ago.

They are making a movie about it - saw a trailer on TV a few days ago about it.

Merry Christmas.

wbvs58":3shmpzdl said:
He is a little teddy bear.

Ken

Ken,

His behavior is amusing. The other calves are much bigger. There are three bull calves in his age group that easily out weigh him by a 100 pounds but he thinks he is the dominant bull. He has a unique personality.

That's Gimli in the middle for a size comparison. I have two chromed up bull calves. To the right of Gimli is a Broadway that also came out with chrome. Gimli was a 30 day premature calf, that or genetics accounts for his small size. The bull calves will stay bulls until weaning. At that time, all calves will have had their second Covexin 8 which includes the tetani toxoid. I halter train all 14 calves. I handle them as a group, so they get exposed to the halter.

2j2850x.jpg

Bright Raven":20weq72b said:
That's Gimli in the middle for a size comparison. I have two chromed up bull calves. To the right of Gimli is a Broadway that also came out with chrome. Gimli was a 30 day premature calf, that or genetics accounts for his small size. The bull calves will stay bulls until weaning. At that time, all calves will have had their second Covexin 8 which includes the tetani toxoid. I halter train all 14 calves. I handle them as a group, so they get exposed to the halter.

2j2850x.jpg

Halter training indeed!

Set my people free Pharoah!

TennesseeTuxedo":2jzttctf said:
Bright Raven":2jzttctf said:

2j2850x.jpg

Halter training indeed!

Set my people free Pharoah!

Not until they pay their bondage.

Right now someone would have to part the waters! We are having a deluge here right now

Latest posts