Gig'em Ducks

Help Support CattleToday:

I think "very well" does indeed describe it so far. 5 possessions-5 touchdowns.

ManzielPissed_crop_north.jpg

A&m might win they are explosive. But TB of course we leave we have plenty to do in and around Austin what are Angie's gonna do play with their YELL LEADERS?

Lou Holtz said he was " the most exiting football player he has seen in the last 25 years" today! I have a lot of respect for LH. He might be right. He might have oncoming Altzeimers...

Maybe, but it's a 7 pt game now--late 3rd qtr. Aggie defense woke up during 1/2 time break. But still--DUKE?
duke kicks 3pt. A 10 pt game.

papavillars":3d6mf3n7 said:
A&m might win they are explosive. But TB of course we leave we have plenty to do in and around Austin what are Angie's gonna do play with their YELL LEADERS?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of the joke. Old boy say's nothing but football players and hookers in Austin
Other guy says "My mom lives in Austin"
1st guy says "Oh yeah....what position does she play".

On a serious note. You do not want to mess with one of those yell leaders. They may look silly but they are "all man" ..... very straight men.

Kingfisher":3a4vqeti said:
I tried to be nice....ha ha. Your getting your arse whooped by the YMCA! I hope your feet hurt from standing up all night!

Want some salt and pepper to go with that "crow"?? I"m use to standing up as well as staying for the entire game, win or lose. ;-) I've got more than the "Tee Shirt". :shock: