Gift Ideas for Farmer/Ranchers

Help Support CattleToday:

You are so blessed to have friends like that. Around here that sort of thing rarely happens. We have helped people out but when we need help they either won't or they want money.(lots) Hopefully when we move to the new place which is farther out things will be different.

I got some of those long('bout a foot) tweezer thingies--They're really handy ! Maybe something to go along with the cakes. :)

peg4x4":1xmy6bkq said:
I got some of those long('bout a foot) tweezer thingies--They're really handy ! Maybe something to go along with the cakes. :)

Cant get a real cowman anything called a "thingie". :p :D

I bought a tractor at a farm auction a couple weeks ago and just took it to my brother's 'retired' neighbor who loves to horse-trade tractors, to have him go over it and fix what needed fixing. We were putting the hood back on it yesterday and I asked him if he knew how much I owed him. He said he didn't really have any idea, whatever the parts cost, "I won't take anything for labor, this keeps me busy and I love it!" Yesterday was his 78th birthday! We're headed to the Olympic Steak House in town for supper tomorrow evening. He won't take my money but he will let me buy his dinner, but only for his birthday, not for the labor! :) It's nice to have friends like that. Gives me something else to strive for.

Hasbeen":1b0hnuq1 said:
peg4x4":1b0hnuq1 said:

I'll have you know,Sir,that is a technical term!! :lol:

peg4x4":35dwu8tr said:
Hasbeen":35dwu8tr said:
peg4x4":35dwu8tr said:

I'll have you know,Sir,that is a technical term!! :lol:

And I've used it often, although easily confused with a doohickie.

Latest posts