Giants vs Patriots

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade":gaey9rq0 said:
Well, we got a rematch. Let the predictions begin.

Patriots 27
Giants 24
The two best teams had to play each other already...NE and Baltimore. I'll root for the Giants but if I were betting I'd bet on NE.

Pat defense is very porous.

The Giants are playing very well right now.

If New England tight end Rob Gronowski is healthy I like New England, if not, then I think the Giants have the edge.

As a lifelong NFC guy I'm forced to pull for the G-men but in my heart I really like the way New England and Tom Brady play the game.

New England 27-23

I haven't been followin the NFL much this season, but saw last nights NFC game, it was great! I'm picking the Giants.

Wonder how those folks in Indy are going to handle that New England crowd.......

MistyMorning":39wx37b1 said:
I haven't been followin the NFL much this season, but saw last nights NFC game, it was great! I'm picking the Giants.

Wonder how those folks in Indy are going to handle that New England crowd.......

It starts with the TSA screeners at Indy International

They're going to interrupt the great commercials all day long with football. That's the bad part.

I hope its a good game and don't care who wins.

Brady had a bad game yesterday, at least for him. I wouldn't look for that to happen again. Patriots defense has looked pretty good the last 2 games, but then Denver and Baltimore aren't exactly offensive juggernauts so it's hard to measure that. Giants are playing at a very high level in all facets of the game right now and are on a roll. Should be a good game, at least I hope so.

Giants 34
Patriots 27

MistyMorning":33ms3k0j said:

Sorry about your Vikings, hon. Hate to see that. Just goes to show you how quickly fortunes can rise and fall in the NFL. Two years ago they were a possession away from the Super Bowl and now this.

Doubt if I will even watch, can't stand the blabbering East Coast sport's annoucers wetting themselves.
The four teams I wanted to see get in were Green Bay, NO, Houston or Denver. The media is plum sickening when it comes to east or west coast teams.
Allways root for the AFC. Go Pats.

VanC":20t2q1ch said:
MistyMorning":20t2q1ch said:

Sorry about your Vikings, hon. Hate to see that. Just goes to show you how quickly fortunes can rise and fall in the NFL. Two years ago they were a possession away from the Super Bowl and now this.

Thanks Van for you condolences, it has been a miserable fall for me, what with loving football and all. Now all the yap is, will the legislature help build them a new stadium or will they leave. Actually that has been the yap for a lonnnnngggg time.

john250":qh431x49 said:
MistyMorning":qh431x49 said:

It starts with the TSA screeners at Indy International

Crack me up!

I would like to see the Giants win, maybe Eli will one up his MVP brother. Plus I liked... the Dolphins growing up.

Caustic Burno":vyrd0j3u said:
Doubt if I will even watch, can't stand the blabbering East Coast sport's annoucers wetting themselves.
The four teams I wanted to see get in were Green Bay, NO, Houston or Denver. The media is plum sickening when it comes to east or west coast teams.

I always thought Howard Cosell's hatred for the Cowboys is what made them so popular. Most folks hated Cosell.

You can always mute the TV during the game and unmute it when you see Clydesdales.

backhoeboogie":3q9p2e59 said:
Caustic Burno":3q9p2e59 said:

I always thought Howard Cosell's hatred for the Cowboys is what made them so popular. Most folks hated Cosell.

You can always mute the TV during the game and unmute it when you see Clydesdales.
It's easier the next day to just google superbowl commercials and be able to watch them without having to waste time with the game.

Latest posts