Giant hornets in tree

Help Support CattleToday:

So, why would/ did you call the Center for Disease Control about a hornet nest?
Why would anyone?

Have they been identified as a disease?
It was a place to start... and I got the information I needed.

I haven't seen anyone else offer any information on how to identify the hive. If they have and I missed it, then is there something wrong with what they did?

Last edited:
They should have a # for giant murder hornets......I thinking 711..
The Federal Communications Commission adopted use of the 711 dialing code for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). TRS permits persons with a hearing or speech disability to use the telephone system via a text telephone (TTY) or other device to call persons with or without such disabilities.

The Federal Communications Commission adopted use of the 711 dialing code for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). TRS permits persons with a hearing or speech disability to use the telephone system via a text telephone (TTY) or other device to call persons with or without such disabilities.
So 711 is a no go. What's not taken. ?

not sure if this is available in your area or what is in it but by far and away the best bee spray I have ever used. I try not to breathe when I use it, it is scary how fast it kills them. Hose the tree down good with it and thats the end of that.

At night those European hornets will come out to a light and swarm FYI.
There is a commercial version that is much oilier and tacky. The last I purchased was in a somewhat plain white can that said Spectracide commercial.

murder.jpg
;)

NISC (no, not Jethro and DiNozzo)
National Invasive Species Council
Part of the Dept of the Interior.
They work with the states and advised Washington State on how to eradicate the first colony 5 days after it was discovered..
The first thing the govt etymologists do is kill as many of the colony as possible with the goal being a total kill off.

Don't cross the streams Ray...
who you gonna call.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 20689
;)

NISC (no, not Jethro and DiNozzo)
National Invasive Species Council
Part of the Dept of the Interior.
They work with the states and advised Washington State on how to eradicate the first colony 5 days after it was discovered..
The first thing the govt etymologists do is kill as many of the colony as possible with the goal being a total kill off.

Don't cross the streams Ray...
View attachment 20690If
If I am reading that ruler right they are 9" long?
Dont think they would be hard to identify if thats the case.

Latest posts