Giant hornets in tree

Help Support CattleToday:

As usual your going to dodge the issue.
If your going to continue to strive to be the resident expert on everything your going to have to add some substance to your post. And try to stay above 3rd grade level insults when you're questioned. Otherwise you will continue to always be full of crap.
Now maybe Brandon will beef up the staff at the CDC like he did the IRS.
So you'll have someone to talk to . 😂
Look... I just think it's weird that you seem to think you should be the thought police. What is it to you that I call someone to find out something? If you would do some thing... or nothing... go ahead and do it.

You seem like an angry guy. I'll invite you to ignore me and whatever I post.

Look... I just think it's weird that you seem to think you should be the thought police. What is it to you that I call someone to find out something? If you would do some thing... or nothing... go ahead and do it.

You seem like an angry guy. I'll invite you to ignore me and whatever I post.
I'm far from angry. I just asked you a question. Like before you have avoided it, insulted me sexually 😂 and as always went way off into the weeds. You do it over and over with anyone that questions you. You got some issues man.

I'm far from angry. I just asked you a question. Like before you have avoided it, insulted me sexually 😂 and as always went way off into the weeds. You do it over and over with anyone that questions you. You got some issues man.
Well then why is it only you that follows me around bleating like a lost lamb for attention?

Any comment you've made to me isn't about asking for information in the subject being discussed but instead questioning my conclusion or competence... and in a derogatory way. Somehow I've either insulted you or you've just focused on me because you have some kind of fascination for me. I've tried ignoring it, but if it would make you happier then let's talk about it.

If not, ask me a question about the subject being discussed instead of acting like a little kid.

Well then why is it only you that follows me around bleating like a lost lamb for attention?

Any comment you've made to me isn't about asking for information in the subject being discussed but instead questioning my conclusion or competence... and in a derogatory way. Somehow I've either insulted you or you've just focused on me because you have some kind of fascination for me. I've tried ignoring it, but if it would make you happier then let's talk about it.

If not, ask me a question about the subject being discussed instead of acting like a little kid.
I tell you what. Let's make a bet.
You show where I've done what you just said
And I'll show where you've done what you've done with me today with others.

Winner wins . You game

I tell you what. Let's make a bet.
You show where I've done what you just said
And I'll show where you've done what you've done with me today with others.

Winner wins . You game
You telling me this was because of your interest in the hornet subject?

Coachg... IF your hornets ARE "murder hornets" the worst thing you could do is to "try" to kill them.

I tried calling the CDC, just out of curiosity and believe me when I tell you... if there was a sudden outbreak of some kind of lethal disease that needed to be reported I doubt many people could or would weave their way through the maze they have set up. BUT... while I was waiting on hold I was mulling over something the guy said before putting me on hold and I decided to google, "how can someone report a murder hornet sighting?" I got a phone number for the Washington State Agricultural Extension Service (so my first suggestion was (maybe?) right.) You still get a menu/maze that you have to negotiate, and if you hit the wrong buttons they will tell you to call your own state ag extension... but I ended up getting to leave a message, finally, so we'll see if they call me back.

This is the number for the Washington Ag Extension Service which is specifically said to be for reporting (wait for the cue) murder hornets.

(800) 443-6684
So you called the CDC because coachg has hornets in his tree.??

Support your local hardworking white boy.
You can all go to hell. I'll go to Texas

You telling me this was because of your interest in the hornet subject?

So you called the CDC because coachg has hornets in his tree.??

Support your local hardworking white boy.
You can all go to hell. I'll go to Texas
Doesn't have to be about hornets. Are you new?. I find it a odd thing to do. Fwiw even if I was messing with you, so what.
I'm not used dealing with grown men that are as easily offended as you. I'll try to remember but no promises.

Doesn't have to be about hornets. Are you new?. I find it a odd thing to do. Fwiw even if I was messing with you, so what.
I'm not used dealing with grown men that are as easily offended as you. I'll try to remember but no promises.
So we are back to your unusual fascination for me.

And it appears I won the bet... LOL