Getting There

Help Support CattleToday:

Just looking at "son's room". Then that drum set. My advice would be MORE INSULATION, over, under, above and everywhere else. :lol2: :lol2:

TB that is what I told hubby. :lol2: :lol2:
Sound proof his entire room. He agreed.

Should have heard it out here when he took it up there to practice.
must have scared every coyote in a 5 square mile area. :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":m8elw39v said:
Just looking at "son's room". Then that drum set. My advice would be MORE INSULATION, over, under, above and everywhere else. :lol2: :lol2:

I agree !!!!!!! Log homes are noisy enough without a teenage son playing on his drum set (at all hours) ... :help:

Looking good ILH, you are really making progress fast .. I am almost as excited as you are to see you all finally move in . :D

hillsdown":3e81ps8x said:
TexasBred":3e81ps8x said:

I agree !!!!!!! Log homes are noisy enough without a teenage son playing on his drum set (at all hours) ... :help:

Looking good ILH, you are really making progress fast .. I am almost as excited as you are to see you all finally move in . :D

Hey I got an idea, since he is in the new house now... when they move into the new house they can move the drums back to the old house. :shock: :lol:

Latest posts