Getting the 2018 show calves picked out!

Help Support CattleToday:

Black and Good

Reaction score
Hello, haven't been around for a while. Finally got some time in the heat and drought to get some calves picked and caught for show time this fall! Let me know what you all think of them cause I had a hard time deciding. Not the best pics sorry. B&G

This is a 88% PB Gelbvieh bull that is out of one of my herd bulls and an X- Factor cow.

This a 50/50% Balancer out of one of my top Angus cows who was A.I.ed to Atlas a PB black Gelbvieh.

This a PB Gelbvieh heifer that is out of the same herd bull as the first bull calf her mamma is PB OZ Govenor daughter

Last but not least is a 50/50% A.I. heifer out of Lifeline.

I really like the first heifer(3rd pic). From the pics she stands out. May not in person but all I can judge by is the pics. The first bull is nice also.

I personally thing the 1st bull is outstanding. Super hip structure, rump muscle pattern comes way down his leg, topline looks strong. Can't tell how clean looking his neck & shoulder is in the pic, but my choice.
Heifer "appears" to be too rounded in the rump for my like - but, might just be the picture.

Latest posts