getting teeth out

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull, what ever you do be cautious of infection. I had all wisdom teeth extracted by an oral surgeon in 1986. Three days later I was sick as a dog and swelled up. Spent a week in the hospital. Had my jaws lanced so infection could drain. Medicated I V's 24x7. Was not a good experience. Best of luck,
Tom.

Jogeephus":1zeo0h9a said:
1982vett":1zeo0h9a said:
lavacarancher":1zeo0h9a said:
Spekin of ice cream and malts and other food groups that are not good for you did any of you Texans see the stats for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo? 85,000 turkey legs sold? 8000 pounds of chicken fried bacon (my God, chicken fried bacon?)[/quote]

Might as well eat a stick of butter. :p

Don't knock it till you try it. I eat it about once every two weeks. Of course I do recognize the fact that I have a 30% greater chance of dying today than I did yesterday. :nod:

We are all a day closer.

I'm not knocking butter, but why ruin bacon by putting a crust on it? (Maybe I don't understand cause I've never had it) Nothing better than a fresh baked slice of homemade bread with a slab of fresh churned butter.... unless you might like some homemade jelly or preserves smeared on too. :nod:

im going todo exactly as he tells me todo.i dont want no dry sockets or problems.im gonna suffer enough eating jello apple sauce an soup.wont eat much meat for a few months.

Ahhh shoot bigbull :( I got a monthly special on tooth extraction. Would a done it for a thousand bucks. :cowboy: :help:
Well maybe that dentist will be more gentle. :???:

i know what you mean there.he said he was cutting me a good deal on the price.wich includes getting the teeth out smoothing the gums.getting them ready for the dentures.after monday ill be out $2300 with another $2300 for dentures filling 2 teeth an cleaning the teeth.an im sick that is 2 cows i could buy this year.

bigbull338":3oq11101 said:
i know what you mean there.he said he was cutting me a good deal on the price.wich includes getting the teeth out smoothing the gums.getting them ready for the dentures.after monday ill be out $2300 with another $2300 for dentures filling 2 teeth an cleaning the teeth.an im sick that is 2 cows i could buy this year.

I'm sure you will come thru it just fine, try not to worry too much about it. I would definetely take the pain pils though that many teeth att he same time, you are going to be hurting for awhile. Probably be vicodin, and that stuff sends me to la la land-LOL, but they do take the edge off. Good luck

GMN

bigbull338":1jyy799i said:
oh ill take my pain pills.an i wont be moving much for 2 or 3 days.

After you take that Vicodin for a few days there won't be much of anything movin for you ;-)

Still not too late to go to Mexico and get the teeth pulled for about $50 apiece.

2 more days of eating.an then i wont be eating nothing but soft foods.i wont be back on CT tues or wed.

Mr. Bigbull, in 1972 i had a wisdom tooth cut out on Monday. Wednesday i left for Saudia Arabia an should have waited a week or two. I had bone slivers working out with no reliable Doctor around. Just take care of yourself after surgery and i hope all goes well.
While i was over there one guy had appendicitis an died.
Another guy had a heart attack an they cut his gonads off. :shock:
I don.t need doctors like that!

dont worry ill take care of myself.this is the 2nd time to have teeth pulled.a few years ago i had 4 teeth cut out.an i made it through that ok.so im hoping i do as well this time.

Latest posts