Getting started?

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

If any one can answer any of these questions i have i would appreciate it. I am 19 yearsold and i would eventually like to full time farm. Rght now i am working three jobs in hopes of one day having enough money to get my own farm. I have plans to buy 80 Acres of prime pasture land when i turn 25. My questions are these, What are some of the things i should do to get prepared to run a beef operation? How many head would i have to run to make an average of $20,000? Thats if i buy my corn and mineral and do my own hay. What would be a manageble time line for me to be able to accomplish my goal of just working for myself? If anyone has any suggestions at all pleae feel free to tell or ask me anything. I need all the assistance i can get from expierenced people. THANK EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP
<br>
<br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

This question was presented 11 years ago, he got no answers, I wonder where he is now and how his plans worked out.

cowboy43":sp76i905 said:
This question was presented 11 years ago, he got no answers, I wonder where he is now and how his plans worked out.
Don't know but I hope he got to do what he wanted
I think that seeing ones dreams come to reality is one of the greatest rewards in life, the others would be #1 seeing your children accomplish theirs
#2 having grandchildren
in no specific order

Latest posts