Gettin' Old

Help Support CattleToday:

Cattle Rack Rancher

Reaction score
I woke up with a kink in my neck this morning. Last week, I woke up with a kink in my leg. I guess I'm getting to the age where 'getting kinky' means a whole different thing than what it used to. ;-)

Cattle Rack Rancher":2f73a3qr said:
I woke up with a kink in my neck this morning. Last week, I woke up with a kink in my leg. I guess I'm getting to the age where 'getting kinky' means a whole different thing than what it used to. ;-)

I forget who I'm stealing this from:

You know you are old when your wife says "let's run upstairs and make love" and you say "I can't do both".

Can't read the print. Can't see the back sight on the 30/30. Now they tell me I have lost some hearing too.

Getting old is when kids at the store are talking and you don't understand their language. You get on a jury and don't know what the witness was referring to. Is that English? Never heard words used that way. Thesaurus doesn't either. They put the notes up on the screen and there is no punctuation. Where did all those school taxes go? I have a hard enough time reading and comprehending their testimony as it is. We had to pull it apart and add our own punctuation to see where the sentences started and ended. Plus there was no structure anyway.

I'm only 48. That is ancient to them.

backhoeboogie":u3seqp7b said:
Can't read the print. Can't see the back sight on the 30/30. Now they tell me I have lost some hearing too.

Getting old is when kids at the store are talking and you don't understand their language. You get on a jury and don't know what the witness was referring to. Is that English? Never heard words used that way. Thesaurus doesn't either. They put the notes up on the screen and there is no punctuation. Where did all those school taxes go? I have a hard enough time reading and comprehending their testimony as it is. We had to pull it apart and add our own punctuation to see where the sentences started and ended. Plus there was no structure anyway.

I'm only 48. That is ancient to them.

The language is is serious danger, and not just from Spanish speakers.

CRR wrote,
I woke up with a kink in my neck this morning. Last week, I woke up with a kink in my leg. I guess I'm getting to the age where 'getting kinky' means a whole different thing than what it used to.

I'm just thankful I woke up! :shock:

Had a Great-Uncle who would sometimes say he felt "rusty". Even as a teenager I could understand that because it was such a descriptive way to tell how he felt, (I thought). Turns out the reason he felt "rusty" was because he had self lubricated with Pabst Blue Ribbon the night before. :lol:

Cuz

Latest posts