Get your free dozen of Krispy Kreme donuts coupon

Help Support CattleToday:

ga.prime":2ws524k3 said:
Only problem is the nearest Krispee Kreme store is like 97 miles from here.

Walmart has them, just take it there. One day a year maxing out your sugar level shouldn't hurt.

They freeze good, so no reason to eat them all at once...wished it were the raspberry filled...

cowgirl8":2p77lpzc said:
They freeze good, so no reason to eat them all at once...wished it were the raspberry filled...
How many dozen at a time do you have to buy at once to get some in the freezer? :D I normally am not crazy over sweet stuff, but hot glazed Krispy kremes are my weakness. A dozen of these and a gallon of cold milk can disappear real quick around me.

hillbilly beef man":27naqxjx said:
cowgirl8":27naqxjx said:
How many dozen at a time do you have to buy at once to get some in the freezer? :D I normally am not crazy over sweet stuff, but hot glazed Krispy kremes are my weakness. A dozen of these and a gallon of cold milk can disappear real quick around me.
I can eat them till i vomit. My freezer is my safe zone. I put good things in there, like cookies and cake, and i forget about them. And grabbing something to pop in your mouth is harder when its frozen solid, although doesnt work on marshmallows because they taste better frozen..If i buy a dozen donuts, i'll set out a serving size(not my personal serving sized open box) and bag the rest in serving sizes. I'll also designate a day as donut day, like for example friday is ice cream day. I use to jog 4 miles every friggen day just so i could eat a big bowl of ice cream every day....no more, i get it once a week and then its a small serving size. Saturday is donut day, that is if we go to town or i have them frozen. We almost never go to town unless we have cattle to sell on saturday, so i seldom get fresh donuts. My fave is raspberry filled, next is apple fritter... Its so so sad that when we do get donuts, they are stale or leave an old oil taste in my mouth. And as it is, i rarely get a donut that makes me happy..I find it better to want a donut than it is to actually be eating one. I love my food.... :lol2:

cowgirl8":urac1b1b said:
I can eat them till i vomit.

Twerking and puking.. :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

TexasBred":35ifrlvg said:
cowgirl8":35ifrlvg said:

Interesting, out of context quoting....if it helps out your constant negative comments, oh well....

cowgirl8":1n2s2x7c said:
TexasBred":1n2s2x7c said:
cowgirl8":1n2s2x7c said:

Interesting, out of context quoting....if it helps out your constant negative comments, oh well....
Puke off....or should that be twerk off?? Either way you get the idea. :idea: :idea:

Would your grandmothers recognize that stuff as food? Just a thought.

I used to eat all sorts of stuff which turns my stomach when I see pictures now. Anything with a clear appearance of being manufactured no longer looks edible. That's the best part of having land and animals and the ability to grow stuff to eat.

I hope you all get to eat as many of those things as your hearts desire. Not sure what it'll do to your hearts though! ;-)

Putangitangi":1q16029c said:
Would your grandmothers recognize that stuff as food? Just a thought.

Dang hog lard and Garrett's Sweet Snuff killed my grandmother when she was almost 101. She use to make what she called donuts. Not like these but enough grease in them you could literally squeeze it out. Would roll them in pure sugar.

TexasBred":2ew03b2f said:
Would roll them in pure sugar.

Sugar mixed with cinnamon and fried in hotter lard :nod: :nod:
Got a recipe? I used to have one; long, long time ago. They don't last long on the plate with a bunch of kids around.
We used to dip rhubarb in sugar too. Some things are worth a year or two off your allocated six score and ten.

regolith":3lztcv2h said:
TexasBred":3lztcv2h said:
Would roll them in pure sugar.

Sugar mixed with cinnamon and fried in hotter lard :nod: :nod:
Got a recipe? I used to have one; long, long time ago. They don't last long on the plate with a bunch of kids around.
We used to dip rhubarb in sugar too. Some things are worth a year or two off your allocated six score and ten.
Sounds a lot like what my grandmother served up.