GET TOGETHER

Help Support CattleToday:

sidney411":kzakvrx9 said:
Sounds like fun, but that would be quite a long trip for me to make. I think I remember we drove to Pidgeon Fordge and it was something like 15-16 hrs. How far from there is your place?
About 3 hr. Less of a drive.

Cert has talked to me about it. The wife and I are in if it is on Memorial weekend. We would also like to attend the TRM Hereford sale, which is either sunday or monday of that weekend. I'm not sure about bringing food items, as it is a 8-9 hour trip for us, but we would definitley be willing to chip in on a meal and refreshments. I'm like everyone else, it would be nice to put a face with a name. I'm sure most of the people who seem abrasive on here are much nicer in person. I'm sure there are those that feel the same about me.

If I can get away from the plant I'll be there. Best I can reckon I'm only a few hours away, so I can bring food or anything else thats needed.

Wow!! This would be awesome! I'd be interested in this if it's alright. I have to see about juggling a few things here first though.

ok I'm interested, I will see what the plans are, I may be by myself but it may be my parents and I who knows. I'll see what I can do. Crowder I may need a place to stay for a day or so or maybe a ride from the closes airport....

Crowder,

We pm'd about this a couple of times already. I'm pretty sure I could get away for a few days. I'm good for at least 1 or 2 C notes, whether I'm there or not.

Jake":3u4t9ql5 said:
ok I'm interested, I will see what the plans are, I may be by myself but it may be my parents and I who knows. I'll see what I can do. Crowder I may need a place to stay for a day or so or maybe a ride from the closes airport....
Jake when you get your plans made, let me know. We'll get you here from Nashville, as long as you dont mind riding in the back seat of an AMC Pacer! (Jake, I'm kiddin'). This will be a 3 day event, since a lot of you have prior plans for the long weekend, we want to accomodate everyone.
Cypress, we'll get together on everything, as the time draws closer. One or 2 C notes aint gonna get it. Just show up.I'm not seeking donations ol' buddy. ;-)

sounds good Crowder, I'm gunna have to work up some $$ for it do some sweet talking... so I'll let ya know hot it goes.

IF I could make it (Crowder said I was invited) I could bring a pig to roast, and if I couldn't make it, perhaps I could find a way to ship the pig to y'all.

Katherine

Crowder - how about posting a list of things needed. Then people could sign up to bring such and such or send you money so you could purchase it there. Don't forget to put cash on that list and don't turn down cash - it's not fair to you or your wife to take this all on yourselves. I'll help where I can.

Hey ya´ll! This sounds like a lot of fun! Cant wait to here all the storys afterwards.
Please don´t laugh about me, remember, I live far, far away: Which date is memorial weekend?

Beefy":3dbe362x said:
well if germancowgirl isnt going i'm not either.

Oh, Beefy, you are so shallow.
8.gif

Beefy":2nqfmxfa said:
well if germancowgirl isnt going i'm not either.
May you pay my flight? ;-)

No, I´m not comming over. No time, no money, but I wish you all the fun you can get!!

Farmhand":15t4ucpo said:
Crowder - how about posting a list of things needed. Then people could sign up to bring such and such or send you money so you could purchase it there. Don't forget to put cash on that list and don't turn down cash - it's not fair to you or your wife to take this all on yourselves. I'll help where I can.
Farmhand, Thats a great idea.Like Katherine, (workinonit) said, she can maybe get a Pig. I've got one too, but we probably will need a couple.Those 75 pounders are real good BBQ size!
Here goes a partial list:
Ice
Charcoal, We have plenty of Hickory.
Beer or whatever else yall like.
Rib Eyes
I got the Catfish (In the Pond)
Paper plates, Napkins
Desert
Beans
Cole Slaw
Bread
Did I remember Beer? And anything else you can think of???
Just a note, if anyone under 21 thinks they're drinking, GUESS AGAIN!

Latest posts