Get me through Nashville please

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
I need to get from the south side of Nashville to Ky. Cant use I24, I will be pulling a large farm wagon.

Do I:
Get on 41, and follow it through?
Drive around Nashville?

What's the best route?

Can I make the GPS on my phone stick to 41? I can picture it keeping routing my back to the interstate.

How far South of Nashville? Lavergne south or Murfreesboro south?

Isn't 41 going to take you right through the center? I would not want to pull a wagon through the center of Nashville.
I would say take I 840 around assuming you are going west of Nashville. But, I have no idea how heavy traffic is on that route these days.

@TennesseeTuxedo should know.

Put in a town that's on 41 as a stop in between. Sometimes I have to put more than one. On Google maps just hit the button, add stop
Big help. Thanks
How far South of Nashville? Lavergne south or Murfreesboro south?

Isn't 41 going to take you right through the center? I would not want to pull a wagon through the center of Nashville.
I would say take I 840 around assuming you are going west of Nashville. But, I have no idea how heavy traffic is on that route these days.

@TennesseeTuxedo should know.
Rockvale. 41 is real close. Can you get a wagon on 840?

Glad you made it BF.
I still remember the sphincter-tightening experience I had as a 20-yr old who'd hardly ever been more than 30 miles from home, outside my own little county, pulling an open-topped stock trailer loaded with aluminum siding through downtown HotLanta... at afternoon rush hour.

Glad you made it BF.
I still remember the sphincter-tightening experience I had as a 20-yr old who'd hardly ever been more than 30 miles from home, outside my own little county, pulling an open-topped stock trailer loaded with aluminum siding through downtown HotLanta... at afternoon rush hour.
Now THAT would be a nail biter.

Latest posts