Gerbils!

Help Support CattleToday:

Ellie May

Reaction score
This is the most weird thing I've ever heard. Anybody ever here of this......In the southwestern United States, it is now very common to see roving packs of feral gerbils taking down full-grown cattle.
Ellie May

what a crock... gerbils are only canibals not truely omnivorous they'd only eat plants and such. Male gerbils are the only one's that are cannibals they eat young that aren't theirs similiar to lions.

Next we'll have the urban legend about the cows running down rabbits and eating them

dun

I need to get me some of those killer gerbils & train 'em to attack coyotes & anything else that bothers my property & animals :D ..... So much for using dogs anymore. What's this world coming to?!
Ellie-don't believe everything you read on the internet. Sometimes the info can be like the 'national enquirer' or other trashy magazines. :(

Have you guys seen the Bonsai Kitty site? It was started as a prank years ago by a group of college boys who were tired of animal rights people lecturing them. They claim to put a kitten in a bottle and as the kitten grows, it's body conforms to the shape of the bottle. Then you break the bottle and have this odd shaped cat. The rumor is that the FBI even investigated it at one time. It's a hoax, of course; but every so often an animal rights activist will find the site and be horrified at the abuse of these kittens and everyone gets a big laugh. So, no, you can't believe everything on the net.

Just as you can't believe everything on this site. Axes will be ground and opinions presented.

dun

Frankie":32669h45 said:
So, no, you can't believe everything on the net.

I saw those kittens I felt real sad for them they say they do that in Japan. I dunno. I know alot thing aren't true on the internet. I searched for gerbils & talked about a bunch of stuff most of it sounded true until I read that.
Ellie May

Ellie May":1zjl1rvg said:
I saw those kittens I felt real sad for them they say they do that in Japan. I dunno. I know alot thing aren't true on the internet. I searched for gerbils & talked about a bunch of stuff most of it sounded true until I read that.
Ellie May

Ellie May, don't feel sad for those kittens. It's a hoax. They don't do it Japan or anywhere else. It's not possible to grow kittens in a jar, though the site apparently fools a lot of people.

Latest posts