Georgia Sheriff tells it like it is.

Help Support CattleToday:

I like and approve of the sign and 'attitude'. but dang, for a county with only 33,000 people, that seems like a lot of cemeteries.

(of course, I've always heard there's lots more people below the ground than on top of it....)

I agree with the sign, not sure how professional it is for the sheriff to put one up.

Bigfoot":qjtwptwf said:
I agree with the sign, not sure how professional it is for the sheriff to put one up.
Just makin a statement to where everybody's on the same page

Harris County population 32,024 density 69 per sq mile, county seat Hamilton pop. 1158
Violent Crime Index (murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, aggravated assault) Index scale 1 (low crime) - 100 high
USA 31.1
Georgia 30.8
Harris County 24.3

Harris County is already 21.8% lower than the national average, so the sign is more amusing than necessary.

Georgia's violent crime is 1% lower than the national average, so why do you keep saying Georgia is a shxthxle state?

Son of Butch":unw9yh8a said:
Harris County population 32,024 density 69 per sq mile, county seat Hamilton pop. 1158
Violent Crime Index (murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, aggravated assault) Index scale 1 (low crime) - 100 high
USA 31.1
Georgia 30.8
Harris County 24.3

Harris County is already 21.8% lower than the national average, so the sign is more amusing than necessary.

Georgia's violent crime is 1% lower than the national average, so why do you keep saying Georgia is a shxthxle state?

Georgia is nice, Atlanta is a shxthxle.

Son of Butch":xvlgc4gl said:
USA 31.1
Georgia 30.8
Harris County 24.3

That is low compared to my county.

TennesseeTuxedo":2tlargc2 said:
Son of Butch":2tlargc2 said:
USA 31.1
Georgia 30.8
Harris County 24.3

Your mistaken there's nothing in Georgia worth seeing or doing south of Atlanta. Nashville is where it's at, it has it all.

True Grit Farms":ef1xokx5 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":ef1xokx5 said:
Son of Butch":ef1xokx5 said:
USA 31.1
Georgia 30.8
Harris County 24.3

Your mistaken there's nothing in Georgia worth seeing or doing south of Atlanta. Nashville is where it's at, it has it all.

Nashville is the bomb!

Go PREDS!!!

i love it..

"I spent 20 years in the army to give everyone the right to disagree with me or anyone else," Jolley said. "Hopefully, if they disagree, they can voice that opinion. But if it offends them, truly offends them, maybe they're in the wrong country."

True Grit Farms":19gwdcge said:
TennesseeTuxedo":19gwdcge said:
Son of Butch":19gwdcge said:
USA 31.1
Georgia 30.8
Harris County 24.3

Trent Jones golf trail that is in Georgia is it not. I see it advertised on TV all of the time. Family Feud produced in Georgia.

My point is, if the sherriff or a deputy has to use lethal force you can bet that sign will be exhibit A in court. Seems like he's giving his enemy sticks and stones.

Lawyers, and over extension of the law been running the show in this great land for many years now. I guess I've gotten used to my rights being eroded, but as soon as I saw the sign, my first thought was uhhhhh bad move.

hurleyjd":1pcu2ilh said:
True Grit Farms":1pcu2ilh said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1pcu2ilh said:

Trent Jones golf trail that is in Georgia is it not. I see it advertised on TV all of the time. Family Feud produced in Georgia.

The Robert Trent Jones golf trail is in Alabama, I'm a avid golfer been playing for almost 50 years. I have no family that lives in Georgia so no feuding for me.

Latest posts