Georgia run off today.................

Help Support CattleToday:

United States Presidential Impeachment under the Constitution of the United States pertains to removing a sitting President from office
It does not pertain to ex presidents or Canadians.......................

If Impeachment takes place before it leaving office it will proceed after leaving the individual leaves office and in fact, it has happened in the past.

The purpose is two-fold, one to punish Trump for inciting the sedition and second, if he is convicted (which I doubt will happen because I do not believe 17 Republican Senators will vote to convict), then he can be banned from Federal Public office in the future. The banning from Public office only requires a majority vote.

As I always knew, you are a liar, you are not a Republican or a conservative. You're actually a sorry excuse for a moderate. Wear your Scarlett letter of liberalism with pride.
Believe it or not, there are moderate Republicans. And, yes I am a Moderate and always have been. That does not mean I blindly follow what I am told.

Impeachment is strictly for the reason to PREVENT him from ever being able to run for or hold public office again....
Shows you just how crooked they are, that the crooks are scared of him. The two sorriest presidents we have had has been in the last 20 years and both served two terms.
As of today young American service men lives are again expendable. I had two lifer brothers and both were pawns of the industrial military complex to enrich the swamp.
In my lifetime only Trump and Nixon have drawn down troops from overseas.
But on a positive note all you kool-aide drinkers Covid is coming to a screeching halt.
The incoming cadaver administration says it's time to reopen schools and the economy.

If Impeachment takes place before it leaving office it will proceed after leaving the individual leaves office and in fact, it has happened in the past.

The purpose is two-fold, one to punish Trump for inciting the sedition and second, if he is convicted (which I doubt will happen because I do not believe 17 Republican Senators will vote to convict), then he can be banned from Federal Public office in the future. The banning from Public office only requires a majority vote.
Sedition what a joke if that's the case better not swear in the incoming clowns. Both were inciting riots last summer, don't have to look hard to find the footage.

Looks like the public has been banned from the nation's capital for the most popular president in American history!

This is what a real coup looks like.

You realize the Ayatollah is a righty and not a lefty right? Just thought I'd clear that up in case anyone was confused.
So hate speech is hate speech I don't care what your affiliation is, and I doubt he is either because his moto is dead to America and means all of us. He is a dam terrorist and has no business being on a American platform if Trump can't

Last edited:
Impeachment is strictly for the reason to PREVENT him from ever being able to run for or hold public office again....
This is not true. If he is convicted (which I do not believe he will be because they won't get 17 Senate Republican votes). The ban on holding another federal office is a different vote only after conviction.

Sometimes it is what is left unsaid that becomes important in an exchange. Mr Randall was correct when he said entering the United States illegally was
a misdemeanor. What he left out was that improper entry can result in a fine (as a criminal penalty) or imprisonment up to 6 months or both,"
For subsequent offenses , fines, deportation, imprisonment (felony penalty) up to 2 years and civil fines may be imposed as well.

Mr Randall minimizes the penalty by simply stating it is a misdemeanor as if were of little consequense. The fact is any fine or imprisonment and deportation
when applied under the law is a great deterrant to almost anyone with no means of support. I would also submit the caravan coming out of Guatemala
at present is NOT self organized but being aided by liberal contributions and direct physical assistance from within our own borders.

I will stay on record that I see no purpose in this platform as it only provides an avenue for the liberal self ordained ministers of social justice and diversity
to change society to a tolitarian state ,with them in charge of course..
Their purpose is not to respond to any reasonable discourse but to reach those who may be reading these forums without the benefit of prior knowledge of a topic and appeal to an emotional state of mind.

To compare killing a black buzzard to save a calf to stopping a hoard of invaders to save our nation as founded is a classic example and goes beyond
the pale. I await with baited breathe to see what intellectually asanine response I will receive. No actually I wil not wait because I don't give a damn
other than exposing them for the vermin they are.
Pure evil!

Latest posts