Georgia run off today.................

Help Support CattleToday:

What has been your experience?

I know several immigrants personally. Their population is booming here. Good people, and the stories they tell of walking through the desert or packing into sweltering trucks to cross the border are harrowing. A wall isn't fixing any problems; just making it easier to ignore the suffering on the other side.
See your confused... nobodys complaining about immigrants. It's illegal wetbacks that we can do without. Go cut a hole in your fence and get back to me on walls don't work.

Didn't think you were anywhere near the Mexican border.
Haven't had time to sit and type a full response but I can be in Mexico in 3hrs. 2.5-3 to border depending on traffic from my house.

We have a property 30 min from border, another.. one off the river, and hunt a friends ranch on the river.

The effects carry a long ways especially if you are along a travel route.

I'm looking at 2 leases an hour or so off.

I am still lobbying for an exchange program. We let one immigrant in and send one welfare recipient back across the border so they can see what hard times really are. Maybe in a few years we will catch them coming back, hopefully with a work ethic and appreciation for what they have.

They are NOT immigrants, they are illegally trespassing in our country. They broke the LAW! Good grief man you are smart enough to know that.
You never break the law? Some laws are more important than others, and quite frankly, I rank illegal border crossings somewhere between jay walking and failure to use a turn signal. Criminal damage to property if you cut Brute 23's fence.

I don't see any righteous indignation around here about "the LAW!" when somebody caps a black buzzard. Of course, I know none of you saints would ever break the law. ;)

You don't need to be a mathematician to figure out that the best defense against fence cutting isn't a wall, but a gate.
No you don't.
It's simple the more poor you import the lower the standard of living goes in the country.
Again the elderly and the poor suffer the most. The true goal of the left is to destroy the middle class. The more poor the demographics the easier to control by the political elite.

You never break the law? Some laws are more important than others, and quite frankly, I rank illegal border crossings somewhere between jay walking and failure to use a turn signal.
Some might compare illegal border crossings to jay walking. I guess the same thought process could be extended to the incidents at the Capitol recently. Those people made an illegal crossing of a "border" and committed a few crimes - some with serious injuries - but some were mostly peaceful. Parts of the Capitol "border" were a little porous. Some parts were pretty strong and required some smashing and breaking and climbing in order to enter. Some attacks on the "border patrol" required. Just minor violations, I guess. They were seeking what they felt was a better life for themselves. Felt like they were not treated fairly in an election. If you are oppressed, I guess a criminal act is no more than failure to use a turn signal. Some signaled their intent and some did not. Some of those illegal border crossers at the south border murder landowners as they make their way north. Or so I have heard. So maybe those at the Capitol are guilty of no more than jay walking. Both groups are just looking to advance their will.

Or you could decide that we have laws for a reason and that laws should be enforced. Equal justice for all - at the Capitol and at the border. Why have laws if they are not enforced?

With all our problems, we are still a desirable country to live in. I suspect that a LARGE number of those south of us would decide to move here if freely allowed. Is there any limit to the number allowed to illegally enter? Anyone and everyone?

Why have borders (fences) for cattle? Why have prisons with walls and fences? Why lock your doors at night? Why restrict access to schools and airports. Why does the bank keep the money in a vault? There are reasons for all of those.

I haven't seen any thing from a govt investigation on it.

Forgive us for not trusting democrats it's not like they have tried to alter or cheat in elections before.... oh wait, they did in 2016.

If there was a good investigation, it wasn't relayed well to the public. Had that happened, people might not have been so upset. As it was, the press was lying so constantly, that the right-wing public didn't believe anything they said. And the left-wing congress people are completely consumed with hatred, so they are not useful either.

Tn y'all got to be proud of this yahoo!

"Democrat Rep. Steve Cohen (TN) on Monday suggested that white male service members could be a threat, based on his claim that most white men did not vote for Joe Biden."

You never break the law? Some laws are more important than others, and quite frankly, I rank illegal border crossings somewhere between jay walking and failure to use a turn signal. Criminal damage to property if you cut Brute 23's fence.

I don't see any righteous indignation around here about "the LAW!" when somebody caps a black buzzard. Of course, I know none of you saints would ever break the law. ;)
Buck I have to disagree, jay walking in a country I am a legal citizen. Doesn't come close to illegally entering a solvent nation and using resources that were never intended for me. I also couldn't set up residence in another country without being put in jail if I were caught. Go try that a see

Tn y'all got to be proud of this yahoo!

"Democrat Rep. Steve Cohen (TN) on Monday suggested that white male service members could be a threat, based on his claim that most white men did not vote for Joe Biden."
among other stupid statements by the left such as they should take away our children and put them in concentration camps to make them think more liberal. This country is a powder keg

That is about as clear a statement for open borders as anyone could hope for from your side.

What has been your experience?

I know several immigrants personally. Their population is booming here. Good people, and the stories they tell of walking through the desert or packing into sweltering trucks to cross the border are harrowing. A wall isn't fixing any problems; just making it easier to ignore the suffering on the other side.

Oh, you mean like helping those persecuted in the ethic cleansing and genocide in China? A Chinese doctor who escaped from China told horrifying stories of being forced to remove organs from living people, sow them back up and turn them out on the street. Uighur Muslim organs were sold to Muslims in the Middle East.

How about the forced abortions on the same population?

Forced labor camps for Uighurs, Tibetans, Christians, and Falun Gong practitioners and anyone who dares shouts for freedom? Hong Kong was abandoned by the US and hundred of thousands were arrested and "disappeared" into mainland China.

Please stop with your righteousness. Those people coming up through Mexico are escaping poverty, not oppression.

Some might compare illegal border crossings to jay walking. I guess the same thought process could be extended to the incidents at the Capitol recently. Those people made an illegal crossing of a "border" and committed a few crimes - some with serious injuries - but some were mostly peaceful. Parts of the Capitol "border" were a little porous. Some parts were pretty strong and required some smashing and breaking and climbing in order to enter. Some attacks on the "border patrol" required. Just minor violations, I guess. They were seeking what they felt was a better life for themselves. Felt like they were not treated fairly in an election. If you are oppressed, I guess a criminal act is no more than failure to use a turn signal. Some signaled their intent and some did not. Some of those illegal border crossers at the south border murder landowners as they make their way north. Or so I have heard. So maybe those at the Capitol are guilty of no more than jay walking. Both groups are just looking to advance their will.

Or you could decide that we have laws for a reason and that laws should be enforced. Equal justice for all - at the Capitol and at the border. Why have laws if they are not enforced?

With all our problems, we are still a desirable country to live in. I suspect that a LARGE number of those south of us would decide to move here if freely allowed. Is there any limit to the number allowed to illegally enter? Anyone and everyone?

Why have borders (fences) for cattle? Why have prisons with walls and fences? Why lock your doors at night? Why restrict access to schools and airports. Why does the bank keep the money in a vault? There are reasons for all of those.
Charges for different crimes vary depending on the severity of the crime. Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Storming a government building, violently assaulting the police, and stealing a laptop with the intent of selling it to Russian intelligence is not a misdemeanor. I think most reasonable people, and our legal system, have no problem differentiating that point.

Latest posts