Georgia run off today.................

Help Support CattleToday:

Patriots: It is time to remove ourselves to a platform more worthy of our calling. It is a waste of time to offer logic to the illogical.
I can see no future in presenting the virtues of liberty to a closed mind and an open mouth. It is time to strike the tents.
Not to worry the 'flies' will follow the camp when they discover they have nothing to feed on......... LVR
Don't let the door hit you on your arse on the way out.

Not at all, as I said before I voted for Trump. But if pointing out the truth makes a person Biden supporter, it makes me question those with unwaivering support for Trump even more.
I believe Trump was the best crook for Americans out of our choices. That's the reason the other crooks hated him so, messed up their playhouse.

Not at all, as I said before I voted for Trump. But if pointing out the truth makes a person Biden supporter, it makes me question those with unwaivering support for Trump even more.
There are millions of us who have a feeling of distrust of the process. We just want honest answers and an audit of the ballots and the voting machines might have assuaged our concerns.

Patriots: It is time to remove ourselves to a platform more worthy of our calling. It is a waste of time to offer logic to the illogical.
I can see no future in presenting the virtues of liberty to a closed mind and an open mouth. It is time to strike the tents.
Not to worry the 'flies' will follow the camp when they discover they have nothing to feed on......... LVR
While I have no idea what you just I like the way you said it.

Stick around, the few antagonists amoung us are inconsequential and are here solely for our folly.

On the subject of the $15 minimum wage, it is logical that that would cause prices to raise for consumers. On the other hand that is what individuals and small businesses are already paying. If I hire anything done on the farm it costs already that or close. Therefore we do as much as we can ourselves.

KYHills what event happened about 12 yrs ago that set off racial tension. Think hard.

Things like a $15 min. wage or certain tweaks in the day to day running of our country are things that used to be what political conversation and debate were about. Those days are gone and a push for catastrophic change to our free nation have taken over. I say this not based on propaganda and tweets but seeing first hand what an entirely Democrat controlled governing body does to an area. Our globe will never be that warm nor will any BS blames of responsibility or mishandling of a virus be that profound that I vote away freedom.

Edit to add: you posted while I was typing and a $15 min. is of little consequence and not something I am opposed to necessarily. The problem is it rewards those that arent worth $15 and if it costs Walmart $2 billion your goods will go up $3billion. Mom and Pop stores only survive if the consumer changes their mindset not the minimum wage. Furthermore as you said most already make that and anybody who is productive in their job certainly do. The workforce is to hungry for good help for it to go unrewarded.

Last edited:
A minimum wage is just another method of redistribution of money. Let supply and demand set the wages based on need and ability. Also a fixed number across the country does not seem correct given a range of cost of living. If the reasoning is based on a poverty level, it is the same as just giving money away. Remember Robin Hood. This will cause a rise in wages already above $15 to force some equity for those that produce more than a minimum wage producer. This will drive all prices higher and drive inflation. It will feed itself at the expense of all. Why not raise to 25 dollars or more? Must be a reason if we applied thought and logic instead of pandering.

On the subject of the $15 minimum wage, it is logical that that would cause prices to raise for consumers. On the other hand that is what individuals and small businesses are already paying. If I hire anything done on the farm it costs already that or close. Therefore we do as much as we can ourselves.
Who gets hammered the hardest by that minimum wage the poor and elderly.

KYHills what event happened about 12 yrs ago that set off racial tension. Think hard.

Things like a $15 min. wage or certain tweaks in the day to day running of our country are things that used to be what political conversation and debate were about. Those days are gone and a push for catastrophic change to our free nation have taken over. I say this not based on propaganda and tweets but seeing first hand what an entirely Democrat controlled governing body does to an area. Our globe will never be that warm nor will any BS blames of responsibility or mishandling of a virus be that profound that I vote away freedom.

Edit to add: you posted while I was typing and a $15 min. is of little consequence and not something I am opposed to necessarily. The problem is it rewards those that arent worth $15 and if it costs Walmart $2 billion your goods will go up $3billion. Mom and Pop stores only survive if the consumer changes their mindset not the minimum wage. Furthermore as you said most already make that and anybody who is productive in their job certainly do. The workforce is to hungry for good help for it to go unrewarded.
I don't have to think very hard at all, the racial tension was around long before, I mentioned 12 years as a point when it became much more out in the open. The reason for that was likely out of fear or anger about those who are somehow different. I personally believe that it was a time of missed opportunity to make a difference from all. Over the last few years, racial tensions have been both stoked and used for political gain.
I hate to say it most mom and pop stores are long gone. Believe me, I know I owned a paint store, and glass cutting business downtown. Stores can't compete with the big one stop box stores that buy wholesale at a much larger volume, and thus can buy merchandise much cheaper than stores like mine. Our down town is pretty much non existent except for some offices. There are always local feel good nostalgic efforts to grow downtown again, but that ship has sailed and the town is now pretty much the same box stores and chain restaurants out on the bypass as any other town anywhere.

I beg to differ on the thought Mom and Pop cant survive. They do everyday and the key to doing your part is in how you spend your dollars. They do have to adapt to survive. Unless I can't get it from a small business or have to have it that minute I will not buy from a chain. You will never get a dollar you spend at Amazon or Wal Mart back. I have and do work for several of my small vendors and get a ton of referrals from them so what little if any dollar difference there may be is a wash at the end of the day.

I will agree it was a huge missed opportunity and next to the destruction of good health care in this country it is Obama's biggest failure. He could have pointed out what needed to change in the black community ( yes they are just as much to blame for where we are at with racism in this country) without being called racist or getting the well your just white line. He had support of enough of the white population to instill change. Instead he fueled division and since then the escalation of racial tension lies solely in the lap of the Democratic Party because without those lies and division they have no shot at a public office. It came out into the open then because that is when gas was added to the fire.

I think the problem is much deeper than just a minimum wage that's killing mom and pop store, Amazon, Walmart, etc being the most prominent examples... My big issue is when a gov't entity like the post office gives too big a "volume discount" to one company that no one else can get.. Why does it cost me more to mail something to my next door neighbor than the price they can get it for on Amazon, including shipping? Now the cat's out of the bag though.
The problem with Walmart is they have 1000% markup on garbage from china, yeah, it's still half the price of a domestic, quality product, but it doesn't last half as long, so domestic producers no longer have the volume so they have to increase prices until it's really unaffordable for many things.
Tariffs are paid by the consumer, The stuff coming out of china is so cheap that a 100% tariff doesn't begin to cover the damage to the local economy

I beg to differ on the thought Mom and Pop cant survive. They do everyday and the key to doing your part is in how you spend your dollars. They do have to adapt to survive. Unless I can't get it from a small business or have to have it that minute I will not buy from a chain. You will never get a dollar you spend at Amazon or Wal Mart back. I have and do work for several of my small vendors and get a ton of referrals from them so what little if any dollar difference there may be is a wash at the end of the day.

I will agree it was a huge missed opportunity and next to the destruction of good health care in this country it is Obama's biggest failure. He could have pointed out what needed to change in the black community ( yes they are just as much to blame for where we are at with racism in this country) without being called racist or getting the well your just white line. He had support of enough of the white population to instill change. Instead he fueled division and since then the escalation of racial tension lies solely in the lap of the Democratic Party because without those lies and division they have no shot at a public office. It came out into the open then because that is when gas was added to the fire.
Maybe some mom and pop type stores can survive, but I would say that depends very much on location, type of store and customer base. Our town has a hardware store on main street that is a great little store it changed hands a few years ago. Still has most of the same employees and good customer service. Many folks try to patronize them when we can but still its a struggle for them. I lost a lot on the paint store business, trying to keep it going and remain open for the sake of our employees. So I know full well the reality of what I am saying.

The race issue is a very difficult one. I absolutely believe that a good opportunity was missed. On the local levels with some individuals there has always been a degree of vague and subtle racial biases. It seems to me that some became more open and comfortable displaying it. Hispanic and African Americans and others do encounter racial prejudices and discrimination in every day mundane situations that most white folks don't realize. Per some conversations I have had that seems to be where some frustration comes from.

Important to be sure race is the reason not just the perception of the reason. That is not always but usually the case. I have seen and run into that a lot. They think that whatever event transpired was due to race when in actuality they are an azz or an underachiever. Sometimes you just aren't the best fit for the job or your actions purvey other intentions. The color of your skin or nationality have nothing to do with it. Sure it is the excuse that's handy to use and better than admitting your shortcomings. Most white people if they pay attention when dealing the other way catch their fair share of racial inequality. It's is not right from either side but it does have two sides.

My question is if we raise the minimum wage to 15 bucks for illegals and such. Then are we going to raise the elderly Social Security recipients to that standard of living as well.
They actually paid to play and will be the ones hardest hit by the increase.

Votes were audited in many locations, and no fraud was found. The allegations were brought to the courts before Trump appointed judges, and they were found to be without merit or based only on speculation. The real problem is the results were not what some wanted so they refused to believe them. More investigations would produce more of the same results and it would not change a thing. No amount of proof will do for the diehard Trump supporters. Can anyone give any examples of fraud that have not been debunked?
I haven't seen any thing from a govt investigation on it.

Forgive us for not trusting democrats it's not like they have tried to alter or cheat in elections before.... oh wait, they did in 2016.

Most of those policies sound good to me, along with the majority of Americans who voted for him. Guess we'll see.

If you don't care for representative democracy or government, you could try moving to Somalia or Yemen.
Your OK with open boarders?