Georgia run off today.................

Help Support CattleToday:

Your right. There were a lot of accusations from both sides regarding the election. If only some one would have audited the votes we could have seen which side was correct. To bad we dont have a legal system or govt group or media outlet to dig in to some thing like that. We could put that deal to rest and punished the accusers.

If only...

That one event divided this coutry more than any one thing in my life. It will have huge long term impacts. They should have done an investigation and put it thru the courts prove the legitimacy. You cant just leave accusations like that unanswered. It doesn't help any one.

The whole country needed that to have any chance of coming together. That is the real cause of the problems at the capital. Every one who denied that process caused that.
Votes were audited in many locations, and no fraud was found. The allegations were brought to the courts before Trump appointed judges, and they were found to be without merit or based only on speculation. The real problem is the results were not what some wanted so they refused to believe them. More investigations would produce more of the same results and it would not change a thing. No amount of proof will do for the diehard Trump supporters. Can anyone give any examples of fraud that have not been debunked?

Revenue to the treasury went up after the tax cuts. Spending is, was, and always will be a problem.
Correct. But 2017 revenue was 3.32 trillion and 2018 revenue was 3.33 trillion. Pretty much flat. With a growing economy, I would want revenue increase to more closely match the increase in the economy. Main thing is to only spend money we have except in a short term crisis. For sure the debt went up a lot and the republicans were in charge of all the government those years. Yes, the democrats history is poor, maybe worse.
Wondering if the tax cuts were good for the country?
I have an uncle who was always pretty successful. Had excellent credit and good relationship with his banks. Must have had a mid-life crisis and started to buy all kinds of luxuries that even he could not afford. Houses, vehicles, big boy toys. Took on some bad habits. Then he started giving money away to his friends. That caused him to get a lot of new friends. He started working less to enjoy his new lifestyle and new friends. When he drained his accounts, he lost his friends and his credit. He realized too late that there is no free ride and he had foolishly squandered his money. Of course, he is not my real uncle.

Correct. But 2017 revenue was 3.32 trillion and 2018 revenue was 3.33 trillion. Pretty much flat. With a growing economy, I would want revenue increase to more closely match the increase in the economy. Main thing is to only spend money we have except in a short term crisis. For sure the debt went up a lot and the republicans were in charge of all the government those years. Yes, the democrats history is poor, maybe worse.
Wondering if the tax cuts were good for the country?
I have an uncle who was always pretty successful. Had excellent credit and good relationship with his banks. Must have had a mid-life crisis and started to buy all kinds of luxuries that even he could not afford. Houses, vehicles, big boy toys. Took on some bad habits. Then he started giving money away to his friends. That caused him to get a lot of new friends. He started working less to enjoy his new lifestyle and new friends. When he drained his accounts, he lost his friends and his credit. He realized too late that there is no free ride and he had foolishly squandered his money. Of course, he is not my real uncle.
Well don't fret, you're about to see how tax increases along with a jump in the minimum wage impact the economy.

No, all we wanted
Votes were audited in many locations, and no fraud was found. The allegations were brought to the courts before Trump appointed judges, and they were found to be without merit or based only on speculation. The real problem is the results were not what some wanted so they refused to believe them. More investigations would produce more of the same results and it would not change a thing. No amount of proof will do for the diehard Trump supporters. Can anyone give any examples of fraud that have not been debunked?
Just replace the term "Trump supporters" with Americans .. But we mostly have a hard time believing they are that many idiots in America ..

Biden is fixing to ruin our country and maybe for good.. Read this BS..................the career politician does not have a clue.

Looks like he's just focusing on undoing all of the catastrophic stuff his predecessor did. I'm okay with that. Hopefully we can regain our international standing and the respect of our traditional allies, and stop kissing Putin's backside.

Looks like he's just focusing on undoing all of the catastrophic stuff his predecessor did. I'm okay with that. Hopefully we can regain our international standing and the respect of our traditional allies, and stop kissing Putin's backside.

You have not seen a catastrophic yet when we go back to open borders, messes with the 2nd amendment, empowers a certain group of people he wants equal rights for that I want mention, extends Obamas EPA regulations further to destroy what little we have left, raises the minimum wage to $15/hr, restore federal workers' right to unionize, to name a few.

Last edited:
You have not seen a catastrophic yet when we go back to open borders, messes with the 2nd amendment, empowers a certain group of people he wants equal rights for that I want mention, extends Obamas EPA BS even further to destroy what little we have left, raises the minimum wagee to $15/hr to name a few.
Most of those policies sound good to me, along with the majority of Americans who voted for him. Guess we'll see.

If you don't care for representative democracy or government, you could try moving to Somalia or Yemen.

Most of those policies sound good to me, along with the majority of Americans who voted for him. Guess we'll see.

If you don't care for representative democracy or government, you could try moving to Somalia or Yemen.
I want have to move there as that is what we are becoming. I can't believe you think his ideas are good for this country. The people voted for him because of all the promises, liberal bias media, voter fraud in his favor, the China virus. If the election would have been a year ago Biden would have lost.

What about the boxes of ballets pulled out from under the table at the farm bureau building in Ga. after they told everyone to go home for the night.....on video. maybe they were getting ready to put up Christmas decorations?

Appreciate post on cattle issues, but don't understand post on this topic, and am curious what's read or watched to form opinions on this matter.

You mean the 90 second clip shared on facebook that lead to the secretary of state reviewing the hours long footage that showed nothing out of the ordinary? That the republican voting system implementation manager disputed that it showed any fraud? That video? The one that people actually there said they weren't asked to leave? I don't know, I guess you got me there.

You mean the 90 second clip shared on facebook that lead to the secretary of state reviewing the hours long footage that showed nothing out of the ordinary? That the republican voting system implementation manager disputed that it showed any fraud? That video? The one that people actually there said they weren't asked to leave? I don't know, I guess you got me there.
So you honestly support the Biden agenda?

Since you brought up Putin I will mention very good proof of Hunter and Joe Biden's dealings in China. I hope Joe is smart enough to not undo the tariffs on his buddy Chinese's folks. Hunter has been in drug rehab several times and I hope he has recovered, because when those Chinese shake a bag of dope at him IMO he is a very high national security risk. Joe better keep a close eye on his laptops.

After 2 years of the Biden administration Trump will be looked at as a hero.

Last edited:

Latest posts