Georgia run off today.................

Help Support CattleToday:

Anyone notice how the film crew was in the capital? We saw the making of a movie from some of those angles seen on film from inside. One of the videos showed a crew manning the camera set up by the stairs filming the people rushing into the building.
BTW, Nancy's son in law owns the film company that was seen inside the capital.
WOW!!!

Gentlemen! I do not use Face Book however; I did receive word this morning for all Patriots to Stay Off Face Book from
7 AM Fri through 7 Am Saturday. For those who quote themselves or drive drunk the word 'Patriot' does not include
Biden supporters.
Per Merriam Webster Dictionary, the word Patriot: noun: A person who loves his or her country and is ready to boldly support and defend it.
No mention of a prerequisite of support or non support to any particular individual or political party affiliation.

Last edited:
KY Tell us please how anyone who claims to be a political democrat in this country today can claim to be a patriot without telling a bald face lie.
They and yes you. if you are of that ilk, step on our God given amendments, abort our children, remove God from our schools, deface deny
and desecrate our flag, statues and history. Our country lies writhing in agony and you SOB's can't pass legislation that may give some relief
without giving yourselves a raise and dollars beyond belief to entities who do not have our best interest at heart. AND YET you can impeach
our president in 8 hours with a voice vote? If Grant and Lee would have known what was going to take place today they would have joined ranks
and marched on Washington! LVR

KY Tell us please how anyone who claims to be a political democrat in this country today can claim to be a patriot without telling a bald face lie.
They and yes you. if you are of that ilk, step on our God given amendments, abort our children, remove God from our schools, deface deny
and desecrate our flag, statues and history. Our country lies writhing in agony and you SOB's can't pass legislation that may give some relief
without giving yourselves a raise and dollars beyond belief to entities who do not have our best interest at heart. AND YET you can impeach
our president in 8 hours with a voice vote? If Grant and Lee would have known what was going to take place today they would have joined ranks
My point is that not everyone can or should be defined by an affiliation with a political party. There are plenty of gray areas where both party agendas don't line up perfectly with an individuals beliefs. There are a lot of things that I don't agree with, and many of the things you mention, I honestly do agree with you about. I do consider myself to be a Christian, I am pro life, I do believe in the individuals right to bear arms. I do not support desecrating flags, or rewriting history to suit the whims of the day.
I do not believe that things are always as they seem, and everyone has the right to decide for themselves what is right for them, even if I may think they are wrong.
From what I have seen both parties have held up legislation for political interests. One side however has consistently pushed for more aid, but some choose to not see that.
As to giving raises and dollars beyond belief to entities that do not have our interests at heart, hate to tell you but both sides are experts at that. The reason we are in the position as country that we are in is because both parties are in the pockets of special interests. The lobbyists for corporate entities and special interests are the ones who benefit from legislation. Individual voters only really matter at election time.

Biden unveiled his $2 trillion plan to save us all. I am sure this won't affect the national debt and not one dime will find its way back to a politicians pocket.
They have the 15.00 an hour minimum wage thrown in there to..this will
bite em in the haunches ..with massive lay offs and price hikes..no need to pay for collage education I can straight to flipping burgers..should have a massive line of potential employees showing up a Burger King for interviews..

Spot on!

My point is that not everyone can or should be defined by an affiliation with a political party. There are plenty of gray areas where both party agendas don't line up perfectly with an individuals beliefs. There are a lot of things that I don't agree with, and many of the things you mention, I honestly do agree with you about. I do consider myself to be a Christian, I am pro life, I do believe in the individuals right to bear arms. I do not support desecrating flags, or rewriting history to suit the whims of the day.
I do not believe that things are always as they seem, and everyone has the right to decide for themselves what is right for them, even if I may think they are wrong.
From what I have seen both parties have held up legislation for political interests. One side however has consistently pushed for more aid, but some choose to not see that.
As to giving raises and dollars beyond belief to entities that do not have our interests at heart, hate to tell you but both sides are experts at that. The reason we are in the position as country that we are in is because both parties are in the pockets of special interests. The lobbyists for corporate entities and special interests are the ones who benefit from legislation. Individual voters only really matter at election time.
I agree with you but the problem is the difference between the two parties is life or death.

... the flaw of the two party system. What do you do?

I use to consider myself kind of independent and always thought opposing sides were good. I have been pushed right. Democrats have waged war on the police, white people, gun owners, Christians, people with wealth and many more. They have started pandering to radicals. What choice does a person have.

Last edited:
It was a unconstitutional impeachment as the President didn't get to have his day in court... FACT

I agree with you but the problem is the difference between the two parties is life or death.

... the flaw of the two party system. What do you do?

I use to consider myself kind of independent and always thought opposing sides were good. I have been pushed right. Democrats have waged war on the police, white people, gun owners, Christians, people with wealth and many more. They have started pandering to radicals. What choice does a person have.
The way I see the two party system, is that it works and has worked for a long time as long as there is enough people on middle ground to compromise on day to day functions and legislation. The main issues now stem from the parties going so far to the respective left and right of the spectrum.
I don't know if its a good thing or not, but it looks to me like that each party could easily divide if it came down it and thus have 4 parties. Not sure how that would work, possibly it may work something like the parties in the British Parliament, with parties forming a consensus to work with the ones most alike to legislate.
My political views started out pretty open minded then got into listening to some right wing commentators. After a while I began to see things a little different than some of what they were saying. I try to hear both sides and frankly both sides have some pretty far out there things that they promote and pander to.
I agree that there are some disturbing trends that the talking suits on tv and so forth perpetuate. I, like most other folks I know have heard the rhetoric stereotyping of people of faith, and folks that are well to do. I will however say that issues of race discrimination are real. I have seen many examples of it. I believe many folks mistakenly think that the race issue is not there, because they don't see it, and then when the subject comes up they think that everything is ok and therefore they feel like victims when its pointed out.

Did Clint say that? About Biden? Looks like an updated version of something a lot older.

These words "incompetent, lying, flip-flopping, insincere, double-talking, terrorist excusing, narcissistic, scientific and economic moron" could perhaps be applied to either candidate depending on your point of view. But certainly some degree of truth for either of them in those words.

Anyone who wants the job should be suspect. Better candidates can be found at the feed store. Trump was very good (at least better than the other side) on many of his policies. But lying, cheating, and bullying did him in. He underestimated the intelligence of the voters (unbelievable that is even possible). Now we have to suffer the other extreme which will be much worse.
If a person wanted to be elected, he can pander to either side and try to win by a very narrow margin since we are so divided. Or she can seek a more middle position and only need to get 26% from both sides of the center to get a majority. If you chase either side, it will be hard to accomplish much and the bitterness will continue. If you can pull 26% from each side of the center, prospects of getting something done is higher. I know the truth hurts, but the ways of the last 20 years are not working for the country.

There is no two party system. There are Nationalist (Trump supporters) and Globalist (everyone else). I am not sure Nationalist have much longer to live (metaphorically speaking).

The Globalist have good game.

Last edited:
I hope they realize The ones riding the fence , will go down on the same ship as the rest of us..might give them a good feeling at the time but..the man who sinks last, is still sunk..

I hope they realize The ones riding the fence , will go down on the same ship as the rest of us..might give them a good feeling at the time but..the man who sinks last, is still sunk..
That's my point with the 2 party system. It like prison... you better pick a side. At least then, you have a 50/50 shot... if not... your doomed for sure.

If we can work on repairing the fence, then maybe the fence won't be destroyed and then maybe the ship won't sink. Just saying.

Is it better to look for solutions and try to save the ship? Or to decide that the ship is going to sink, accept that as fate and then work on breeching the hull? Is there any room for hope that the ship can be saved? Or only excitement over the scrap/salvage value of the ship?

Is it better to seek and propose solutions to benefit the majority? Or just wallow in the mud and stink of the existing system?
Just thinking out loud.

Latest posts