Georgia run off today.................

Help Support CattleToday:

Attachments

• 59125B25-3B4F-4645-AA3E-3158C4B10F76.png
    59125B25-3B4F-4645-AA3E-3158C4B10F76.png
    465.2 KB · Views: 10
It was pretty stupid of Parler to use AWS as their hosting service

Also, most apps are just front ends for web pages, so just have a website! With android phones you can install apps without going through google play, however I don't think that's possible through Apple

Today and tomorrow could be very interesting.
I believe in divided government, both parties are snakes. Less harm is heaped on us when they are fighting.
We need term limits badly.
We have term limits it is called the ballot box. Six years for each senator. Two years for each congressman. But we keep sending the same old crowd up there. Only time we get a new one is when one dies. Some young ones are showing up and will try to stake out their place amongst the dinosaurs. The young ones are here and will take America in a direction a lot of old people do not want. I expect to see a lot of the old ones retire to spend time with family or because of health problems. Both sides of the asile will see this happen.

We have term limits it is called the ballot box. Six years for each senator. Two years for each congressman. But we keep sending the same old crowd up there. Only time we get a new one is when one dies. Some young ones are showing up and will try to stake out their place amongst the dinosaurs. The young ones are here and will take America in a direction a lot of old people do not want. I expect to see a lot of the old ones retire to spend time with family or because of health problems. Both sides of the asile will see this happen.
That would be a valid way if your party didn't rig it.

Send me your address and I will reemburse your part that went to PBS and NPR. According to an internet search it amounts to $1.35 for every person in the USA.
Thanks Hurley. I'll take my son out for an ice cream cone....It's the principle. If it was the other way around, would you like your tax dollars, no matter what amount, going to a conservative network that pushed for Donald Trump, or any other agenda you didn't support? If they want to have the content they want on, that's fine, but they should pay their own way and not be taxpayer funded, especially if they are going to be one-sided.

Thanks Hurley. I'll take my son out for an ice cream cone....It's the principle. If it was the other way around, would you like your tax dollars, no matter what amount, going to a conservative network that pushed for Donald Trump, or any other agenda you didn't support? If they want to have the content they want on, that's fine, but they should pay their own way and not be taxpayer funded, especially if they are going to be one-sided.
It's like using tax dollars to fund abortion (murder) of innocents.
If we're going to fund it I want a 3n1 the mother and the father euthanized as well.
Let's get the leaches off the system.

We have term limits it is called the ballot box. Six years for each senator. Two years for each congressman. But we keep sending the same old crowd up there. Only time we get a new one is when one dies. Some young ones are showing up and will try to stake out their place amongst the dinosaurs. The young ones are here and will take America in a direction a lot of old people do not want. I expect to see a lot of the old ones retire to spend time with family or because of health problems. Both sides of the aisle will see this happen.

I think Nancy calls that collateral damage.

Congress controls the Capital Police. Does it make sense they would put such light coverage for an event with over 100,000 rabid Trump fans that are out for blood? I am sure they brought a guillotine.

Heck, I bet a couple of anarchist and Antifa guys showed up just to stir the pot.

Its not like we have been played by Big Tech, Big Media, Big Corporations, or Big Government. We'd see right through that.

My bad.
Exactly, the Capitol is the most guarded building on the planet but. Couple a hundred people armed with flags and bullhorns were able to get in

Gentlemen! I do not use Face Book however; I did receive word this morning for all Patriots to Stay Off Face Book from
7 AM Fri through 7 Am Saturday. For those who quote themselves or drive drunk the word 'Patriot' does not include
Biden supporters.

Anyone notice how the film crew was in the capital? We saw the making of a movie from some of those angles seen on film from inside. One of the videos showed a crew manning the camera set up by the stairs filming the people rushing into the building.
BTW, Nancy's son in law owns the film company that was seen inside the capital.

Gentlemen! I do not use Face Book however; I did receive word this morning for all Patriots to Stay Off Face Book from
7 AM Fri through 7 Am Saturday. For those who quote themselves or drive drunk the word 'Patriot' does not include
Biden supporters.
I can fully comply with that directive without changing a single thing.