Georgia run off today.................

Help Support CattleToday:

I just watched this on PBS I would think if you watched this you would maybe see were we are here in America about what really happened.

I just watched this on PBS I would think if you watched this you would maybe see were we are here in America about what really happened.
PBS/NPR are as liberal as they get.

Please enlighten me as to what really happened Hurley

looks like Nancy is getting her way..and gladly destroy a nation too get it..
Between the democrats and the republicans, we are doomed with their appetites for deficit spending. Maybe the chinese will forgive our debts like the democrat's plan for student loans. Probably more likely to repossess though. Fiscal responsibility went out years ago in both parties. One just pretended longer that it was important. Now law and order out the window as well.

Just released by the NYT, (they are not a fan of Trumps) the breach on the capitol happened 15 mins before Trumps speech was complete. AND it's a 45 minute walk to the Capitol from where the speech was held. Also the seargent at arms from both the Senate and the House reported to Nancy that they had credible info that a attack was eminent on the Capitol and ask for help from the National Guard which denied because of "Optics" the FBI confirmed this. Why wasn't the President informed of this, this had nothing to do with Trump. The Dems have opened a can of worms in my opinion as we can now impeach a President for ANYTHING the opposition wants to... Sad day for our country

Well they should get a bonus and a raise cause they sure as he// did that. 5 dead now ???
I think Nancy calls that collateral damage.

Congress controls the Capital Police. Does it make sense they would put such light coverage for an event with over 100,000 rabid Trump fans that are out for blood? I am sure they brought a guillotine.

Heck, I bet a couple of anarchist and Antifa guys showed up just to stir the pot.

Its not like we have been played by Big Tech, Big Media, Big Corporations, or Big Government. We'd see right through that.

My bad.

Latest posts