Georgia run off today.................

Help Support CattleToday:

He does deny, but he has been seen at other demonstrations and it boils down do you take him at his word. If he can get out of it he will. A local preacher was there and saw the demonstration first hand, Rev. Ronnie Owens. He said things were peaceful and then a group showed up and everything changed. He was unable to post what he saw as facebook cut him off, but through other means I heard that is what he saw. I have known the preacher for years.

Yes, he has been to several BLM / Antifa demonstrations. As a counter protestor.

Whether you lean left or right, I don't see how anyone could think ole Jake is a good representative of anything good, noble, or brave. Sort of looks like a crazy guy to me that might have not developed to his full potential or else has a very limited potential. He might be able to plead the mental illness defense at first glance

No, he's not.

That is correct. Not antifa...just antibrains.
One of many conspiracy theory believers with just enough brain cells to keep his heart and lungs working.
He's from Arizona, real name is Jacob A. Chansley age 33 lives with mommy, and drives a beat up Hyundai with all kinds of crap written on it. Tried acting, failed and got thrown out of his apt because he couldn't pay the rent.
One of those all natural, 100% organic, no chemicals, no preservatives, 100% non-gmo, gluten free, pesticide free, no antibiotics ever, etc etc (did I mention gluten free?)

Here's what he looks like without all that furry get up on:
chansley.jpg

Pretty much at a point now where depending on how you search something you can prove or disprove anything. Apparently those more tech savy can sure alter pictures and videos to show and say what they want. I have pretty much come to that if I don't see it live or at very least on live tv I ain't buying it.

I have seen on live tv and in person Joe Biden and other Democrats say they will take guns, raise taxes, redistribute wealth and encourage violence and retributions against the opposition. All their supporters say take them at their word and that is what I will do. Looks like a duck, walks like duck, quacks like a duck it is probably a duck. Plain and simple freedom as we know in this country cannot survive under that kind of leadership so I don't see where we have a lot of choices as to where to go from here. I can also tell you I am far from the only American to feel this way.

Pretty much at a point now where depending on how you search something you can prove or disprove anything. Apparently those more tech savy can sure alter pictures and videos to show and say what they want. I have pretty much come to that if I don't see it live or at very least on live tv I ain't buying it.

I have seen on live tv and in person Joe Biden and other Democrats say they will take guns, raise taxes, redistribute wealth and encourage violence and retributions against the opposition. All their supporters say take them at their word and that is what I will do. Looks like a duck, walks like duck, quacks like a duck it is probably a duck. Plain and simple freedom as we know in this country cannot survive under that kind of leadership so I don't see where we have a lot of choices as to where to go from here. I can also tell you I am far from the only American to feel this way.
You are NOT the only AMERICAN to feel this way!

I have seen on live tv and in person Joe Biden and other Democrats say they will take guns, raise taxes, redistribute wealth and encourage violence and retributions against the opposition.

Beto is sure in that group, as well as Biden and Maxine Waters and they don't deny it. I expect to see Beto make another run at Tx Governor or some other high office and it's going to take every vote to defeat him this time.

It is NOT all that hard to do some real research and separate the wheat from the chaff, the truth from the BS, but it does take some work.

He is already in a circular firing squad from his own party.
I have a bet with a friend within 18 months both are gone.
Joe in a home, Harris commits suicide shortly after Hillary is appointed VP.
Good chance Joe will be there after you are pushing up daises. I can see the headlines now made dies after falling out of his deer stand.

So from what I'm gathering is that the people that stormed the White House were members of Antifa or left wing extremists trying to make the Trump supporters look bad. But if it was actually Trump supporters that were in the White House, then they were peacefully let in by the police. But if it was Trump supporters that stormed the White House and engaged in fights with police, then it was just the start and things are going to get much worse. I just don't understand why the main stream media refuses to report these facts.

So from what I'm gathering is that the people that stormed the White House were members of Antifa or left wing extremists trying to make the Trump supporters look bad. But if it was actually Trump supporters that were in the White House, then they were peacefully let in by the police. But if it was Trump supporters that stormed the White House and engaged in fights with police, then it was just the start and things are going to get much worse. I just don't understand why the main stream media refuses to report these facts.
Confirmation bias is a helluva drug.

Im real concerned about the future with the way things are going. I'm not happy at all about the new administration or what they believe in. But it looks to me like the thing at the Capitol was just a bunch of idiots. No matter who they where with. They where just there and some got fired up and did something really stupid. Nothing organized about it. The police should have gunned them down just like the dumpster burners of summer should have been gunned down. If the division gets worse and things proceed to the next level. The police and military will have to start making personal decisions on what side they are on. It kinda looked like some might have done that at the Capitol

Im real concerned about the future with the way things are going. I'm not happy at all about the new administration or what they believe in. But it looks to me like the thing at the Capitol was just a bunch of idiots. No matter who they where with. They where just there and some got fired up and did something really stupid. Nothing organized about it. The police should have gunned them down just like the dumpster burners of summer should have been gunned down. If the division gets worse and things proceed to the next level. The police and military will have to start making personal decisions on what side they are on. It kinda looked like some might have done that at the Capitol
Yep. Equal justice for all. I have heard that before over the years and still the correct approach. Don't treat people differently because of who they are or who they aren't.

Fence - 2024! 2016 proved that unconventional candidates can be elected. Time we had a common man in the office - someone with common sense.

So this
Hurley here's your tax dollars at work. If you don't see a bad moon rising your head is in the sand.

So this is where you and your posse get yall's information. No wonder you are so screwed up.

Latest posts