Georgia run off today.................

Help Support CattleToday:

Terms of service is their rules for how they will regulate their site, but if they go beyond then they are libel. They do not have the right to unequally apply their terms of service on their site. The contract works both ways.
If they would like to have full control, and apply the rules where they please, then they would considered a editorial, and has a different set of rules.
Here's a direct quote from their terms of service:

"We may suspend or terminate your account or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe: (i) you have violated these Terms or the Twitter Rules and Policies or Periscope Community Guidelines, (ii) you create risk or possible legal exposure for us; (iii) your account should be removed due to unlawful conduct, (iv) your account should be removed due to prolonged inactivity; or (v) our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable."

So, yes, they can terminate any account at any time for any reason, and the user has no recourse because they agreed to those terms when they signed up.

Would like to agree with you, but the signs the protesters are carrying and the timing would suggest otherwise.

There is no difference between the violent summer protesters and the protesters today. Scum of the earth.

I agree with you that the signs and timing suggest otherwise. I'm not convinced though that all of the protesters from today or the summer are necessarily scum of the earth. Probably a lot of them from both situations have been caught up in the hype and propaganda that has been so prevalent. I'm not trying to excuse the behavior or downplay the seriousness of it, I feel that those acts are wrong and should not be promoted by agitators.

Exactly. (referring to Buck's reply)

And,
4.2. We reserve the right to refuse service, deny or terminate membership and access to any person with or without cause, and to remove or edit content in our sole and absolute discretion.

That is in CT's ToS.

I agree with you that the signs and timing suggest otherwise. I'm not convinced though that all of the protesters from today or the summer are necessarily scum of the earth. Probably a lot of them from both situations have been caught up in the hype and propaganda that has been so prevalent. I'm not trying to excuse the behavior or downplay the seriousness of it, I feel that those acts are wrong and should not be promoted by agitators.
Just as I said this summer, I think it's important to separate protesting from some of the other activity that has occurred. Everyone has a right to peacefully protest, whether you or I agree with them. When that protest turns into burning police stations or violently storming the capitol building, that's domestic terrorism and needs to be dealt with harshly.

I bet when they stormed through the doors a few of those congressman about messed in the drawers. (gunshots, rioting, one killed etc.) IMO they want forget it. I think the bias media, Russia BS, Impeachment BS, etc. cause a lot of this to fester over time about the unfairness and it finally came to a head. In my state VA when they were passing the guns laws it about got this bad. I could very easy see it get worse in the near future if this administration pushes their agenda enough. In the near future it will all be Biden's fault then we will see how fair he gets it. It is a disgrace this happened, but both sides are to blame.

Last edited:
Just as I said this summer, I think it's important to separate protesting from some of the other activity that has occurred. Everyone has a right to peacefully protest, whether you or I agree with them. When that protest turns into burning police stations or violently storming the capitol building, that's domestic terrorism and needs to be dealt with harshly.
Yes, I agree that protests are a right and should be respected as such, and that when it comes to violence and destruction that cannot and should not be tolerated. My point is that when people in general are fed a steady diet of propaganda they tend to respond in different ways. Some see it for what it is, some buy into it and get worked up but don't act on it. Some get very worked up and take it too far. I think there has been quite a bit of effort put into getting people worked up during both situations. Unfortunately this kind of thing should not be surprising to anyone, with the amount of attention put on it.

I bet when they stormed through the doors a few of those congressman about messed in the drawers. (gunshots, rioting, one killed etc.) IMO they want forget it. I think the bias media, Russia BS, Impeachment BS, etc. cause a lot of this to fester over time about the unfairness and it finally came to a head. In my state VA when they were passing the guns laws it about got this bad. I could very easy see it get worse in the near future if this administration pushes their agenda enough. In the near future it will all be Biden's fault then we will see how fair he gets it. It is a disgrace this happened, but both sides are to blame.
This is the very reason the Supreme Court should have heard the case. This is what both sides should have wanted. IMO it would have defused the situation.
When the court was split on hearing about the election fraud it convinced half American the fix was in.
Today you have politicians talking about insurrection just driving the division wider.
I hope I am wrong but I fear the worse is to come. There is no neutral here or you end up being like Missouri and Kansas. That was some of our nations worst terrorism.

Time to move on with a more effective leader. Who will that be?
The yet to be born child from wedding of Natasha Obama currently 19 with
soon to be 15 yr old, 6' 4" Barron Trump. The child would be a natural leader
with a pedigree tracing to 8 U.S. presidents. Trump, Obama, George W. Bush,
George H. W. Bush, Jimmy Carter, LBJ, Harry S Truman and James Madison.

The yet to be born child from wedding of Natasha Obama currently 19 with
soon to be 15 yr old, 6' 4" Barron Trump. The child would be a natural leader
with a pedigree tracing to 8 U.S. presidents. Trump, Obama, George W. Bush,
George H. W. Bush, Jimmy Carter, LBJ, Harry S Truman and James Madison.
Explain that lineage please.

Obama's maternal grandfather traces to 6 presidents plus Obama and add Trump.

Stanley Dunham was a sergeant in the US army during WWII having enlisted
after Pearl Harbor. He and wife Madelyn raised Barack in Honolulu.
In addition Stanley Dunham was a 6th cousin to Wild Bill Hickock and an
8th cousin to Dick Cheney.

Last edited:
Obama's maternal grandfather traces to 6 presidents plus Obama and add Trump.

Stanley Dunham was a sergeant in the US army during WWII having enlisted
after Pearl Harbor. He and wife Madelyn raised Barack in Honolulu.
In addition Stanley Dunham was a 6th cousin to Wild Bill Hickock and an
8th cousin to Dick Cheney.
Actually i can link all past President's, there was this guy called Adam and he had a rib..... that leads us all the way to today.

Ha ha - so funny and so wrong.
But that's okay - it's no sin to be biblically illiterate.
Many people (including preachers) believe traditions of man
rather than actually reading the bible with understanding.

Last edited: