Georgia run off today.................

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh, you mean like helping those persecuted in the ethic cleansing and genocide in China? A Chinese doctor who escaped from China told horrifying stories of being forced to remove organs from living people, sow them back up and turn them out on the street. Uighur Muslim organs were sold to Muslims in the Middle East.

How about the forced abortions on the same population?

Forced labor camps for Uighurs, Tibetans, Christians, and Falun Gong practitioners and anyone who dares shouts for freedom? Hong Kong was abandoned by the US and hundred of thousands were arrested and "disappeared" into mainland China.

Please stop with your righteousness. Those people coming up through Mexico are escaping poverty, not oppression.
Why would you think I'm opposed to letting the Uighurs in? I'm fine with it.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

- Emma Lazarus

Charges for different crimes vary depending on the severity of the crime. Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Storming a government building, violently assaulting the police, and stealing a laptop with the intent of selling it to Russian intelligence is not a misdemeanor. I think most reasonable people, and our legal system, have no problem differentiating that point.

The former is a recurring event that must be stopped, the latter was a one-off that won't soon be repeated.

Apples and oranges.

The following is a comment from a great friend. An immigrant that went through years to get he and wife and son citiz. He LOVES this country and is appalled at handing out citizenship. These are his comments about our great President:
Most of the world and probably half of America won't get this as he has been appallingly misrepresented and disparaged for the last 4 years in the #FakeNewsMedia.

Opposed unrelentingly, dishonestly and corruptly by a party that has manufactured 'scandals', launched investigations that were based on lies and found no evidence (other than their own corruption).

Stood alone to advance American interests on the national and international stage as his policies brought peace to the middle east and the Balkans, recognition for Israel's right to exist from Arab states, eliminated terrorists, quieted the threat from North Korea, bolstered the military and added a new branch for the first time in nearly 70 years. Confronted the threat of an expansionist China on every level. Reinvigorated US manufacturing, trade, energy production, commerce, job creation and upward mobility. Unshackled US ingenuity resulting in a vaccine for a virus that hit our shores less than 1 year ago in an act of war by the Communist Chinese, along with right to try which enabled novel treatments that have reduced the mortality rate to less than 1/2 of one percent.

All this and much more, a citizen President who accomplished more in 4 short years than his successor has done in 47 years.

From a proud naturalized American Citizen I say, without reservation,

THANK YOU PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!

May you be blessed with many years of peace and happiness.

I bet if you go open a few of his gates.....he'd say no to open borders real quick. LOL

Or do you mean, boarders, like house framers? LOL
Especially if the guys who did it are in full camo with auto weapons and back packs of drugs.

I wonder how many people on here can drive thru a pasture and see a group of people hiding in the brush or in a barn and have to just keep driving and hope they move on.

Who here makes their kids wait for you to check their deer blind first to make sure people aren't in it?

Who here gets automated calls for bail outs in your town almost weekly?

My bet is they would change their toons real quick.

Sometimes it is what is left unsaid that becomes important in an exchange. Mr Randall was correct when he said entering the United States illegally was
a misdemeanor. What he left out was that improper entry can result in a fine (as a criminal penalty) or imprisonment up to 6 months or both,"
For subsequent offenses , fines, deportation, imprisonment (felony penalty) up to 2 years and civil fines may be imposed as well.

Mr Randall minimizes the penalty by simply stating it is a misdemeanor as if were of little consequense. The fact is any fine or imprisonment and deportation
when applied under the law is a great deterrant to almost anyone with no means of support. I would also submit the caravan coming out of Guatemala
at present is NOT self organized but being aided by liberal contributions and direct physical assistance from within our own borders.

I will stay on record that I see no purpose in this platform as it only provides an avenue for the liberal self ordained ministers of social justice and diversity
to change society to a tolitarian state ,with them in charge of course..
Their purpose is not to respond to any reasonable discourse but to reach those who may be reading these forums without the benefit of prior knowledge of a topic and appeal to an emotional state of mind.

To compare killing a black buzzard to save a calf to stopping a hoard of invaders to save our nation as founded is a classic example and goes beyond
the pale. I await with baited breathe to see what intellectually asanine response I will receive. No actually I wil not wait because I don't give a damn
other than exposing them for the vermin they are.

The following is a comment from a great friend. An immigrant that went through years to get he and wife and son citiz. He LOVES this country and is appalled at handing out citizenship. These are his comments about our great President:
Most of the world and probably half of America won't get this as he has been appallingly misrepresented and disparaged for the last 4 years in the #FakeNewsMedia.

Opposed unrelentingly, dishonestly and corruptly by a party that has manufactured 'scandals', launched investigations that were based on lies and found no evidence (other than their own corruption).

Stood alone to advance American interests on the national and international stage as his policies brought peace to the middle east and the Balkans, recognition for Israel's right to exist from Arab states, eliminated terrorists, quieted the threat from North Korea, bolstered the military and added a new branch for the first time in nearly 70 years. Confronted the threat of an expansionist China on every level. Reinvigorated US manufacturing, trade, energy production, commerce, job creation and upward mobility. Unshackled US ingenuity resulting in a vaccine for a virus that hit our shores less than 1 year ago in an act of war by the Communist Chinese, along with right to try which enabled novel treatments that have reduced the mortality rate to less than 1/2 of one percent.

All this and much more, a citizen President who accomplished more in 4 short years than his successor has done in 47 years.

From a proud naturalized American Citizen I say, without reservation,

THANK YOU PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!

May you be blessed with many years of peace and happiness.
Some good points. In 2016, Trump ran on a platform based on what he was going to do. They were things that would appeal to conservatives for the most part and those looking for a change in culture. AND, he actually did those things or at least tried to do them. Promises kept in many cases. Of course, he also strongly ran AGAINST his opponent. And he won. (I have always wondered if he was surprised that he won.)
In 2020, it seems to me that he did not run on what he was going to do the next four years and did not run on his record of keeping promises he had made. But mostly concentrated on just running against his opponent. I think that perhaps he should have spent more time noting his policy accomplishments and promises kept. No new wars during his term and winding down on existing wars was a major accomplishment in my view. I don't think he packaged the message as well the second time. Will never know if that would have made a difference.

BR lives in a land that tells him what to think. People with common sense or experience see the flaws in "his" plan and know its derived in ignorance. Its rhetoric by a bunch of people with no experience on the subject just their own personal agendas. It's not fair to the American or Mexican people caught in the middle.

Look at the one comment... "and deport the ones who commit crimes"... We all agree on that one comment. Now the difference lies in the logistical implementation of it.

Any one with common sense says that only works if when you send the back they stay there! As soon as they are caught and sent back these bad people have already started their trip back to the us. A lot of these people have been deported multiple, multiple times.

It's like catching your cows, sorting the calves off to wean, and turning them all back in a pasture with no fences.🤦‍♂️

That is the liberal way though... they cant see their own hypocrisy becaus they repeat what they are told.

Immigration is simple. Its 3 steps.

1) secure the border
2) deport the bad people
3) amnesty for the good one and a more efficient, controlled immigration plan

If politicians would stay out of it we could get this done and help people on both sides of the border.

That is flat out common sense.

What is scary is why these little kid sniffing politicians want to keep the largest route of of human and drug trafficking open? If that doesnt scrare you.. you are not right... especially if you have kids.

Last edited:
Some good points. In 2016, Trump ran on a platform based on what he was going to do. They were things that would appeal to conservatives for the most part and those looking for a change in culture. AND, he actually did those things or at least tried to do them. Promises kept in many cases. Of course, he also strongly ran AGAINST his opponent. And he won. (I have always wondered if he was surprised that he won.)
In 2020, it seems to me that he did not run on what he was going to do the next four years and did not run on his record of keeping promises he had made. But mostly concentrated on just running against his opponent. I think that perhaps he should have spent more time noting his policy accomplishments and promises kept. No new wars during his term and winding down on existing wars was a major accomplishment in my view. I don't think he packaged the message as well the second time. Will never know if that would have made a difference.
I will agree, however Biden did NO campaigning and when he opened his mouth it was to do nothing more than bash Trump

I learned today that the Iranian leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has a twitter account. It has not been suspended. Some of his posts have been removed for violation of terms of service, but his account is still up and available for posts. Last post just 2 days ago. This is the regime that calls for the complete destruction of Israel. Nicolas Maduro in Venezuela also has an account. Trump's account blocked due to his bad dangerous behavior. I guess these foreign guys are OK after all in the eyes of the elite ones.

Then we have AOC stating that we must find a way to silence those who spread false harmful information. (And I thought she was guilty of that herself). I guess the earth only has 11 years left now. Was 12 last year.

Seems the more I read the more depressed I get. I am going to start living like my Amish neighbors as talking to them they don't even know who the President is.

Latest posts