Georgia is fighting for gun rights.

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":oypp97os said:
True Grit Farms":oypp97os said:
TennesseeTuxedo":oypp97os said:
Give nothing and they'll take two.

Your both right. I'll fight if I have to for my right to own a AR type gun. Because I don't think you can protect yourself and your family from the thugs without them. It's scary to think about thugs with AR 15's and me with a lever action 44 fighting to try and keep what I have on my property.
I'd be good if you can own AR types of rifles, as long as they don't leave your property. I like having one with me when I travel but I don't have to travel with one.

Vince, I attended a 'Home and Family Protection" class. Fire power is not as great a factor as you think. A good security system is vital. You could have a .50 caliber machine gun in your bedroom and it is useless if you don't wake up until the intruder is leaning over the bed. A warning system is better than fire power. Second most homes are broken into when the owner is gone. Being up and catching the intruder/s by surprise is your best protection. A shotgun - pump or auto with 00 is formidable.
00 in a pump is very very good. And the sound a pump makes is understood in every language.

they break into homes around here and they just give them tresspassing charges.. if they do get it anything its probation.

insane.

TennesseeTuxedo":32od296c said:
HDRider":32od296c said:
All he is doing is letting Them do is load up a gun bill that will not pass. He is baiting Them. They go down with their overreach.

Let's hope they can find some middle ground and employ common sense. Perhaps a permit fee of $500-$1,000 to own certain firearms? The funds collected could go towards victims of gun violence relief efforts.
Permit fee???
:bs: :bs: :bs:

Ryder":3hww91bg said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3hww91bg said:
HDRider":3hww91bg said:
All he is doing is letting Them do is load up a gun bill that will not pass. He is baiting Them. They go down with their overreach.

Let's hope they can find some middle ground and employ common sense. Perhaps a permit fee of $500-$1,000 to own certain firearms? The funds collected could go towards victims of gun violence relief efforts.
Permit fee???
:bs: :bs: :bs:

You're right. Let's just let President Warren deal with it as she sees fit.

callmefence":lg8o5e8r said:
Caustic Burno":lg8o5e8r said:
True Grit Farms":lg8o5e8r said:
It's a license fee, not a privilege fee. Are you familiar with buying a liquor license for a bar?

Never read licenses in the Bill of Rights.

I've never had to buy a liquor license to DRINK in a bar.
I have. In Wichita Falls, Texas.

Caustic Burno":19tg9ujo said:
True Grit Farms":19tg9ujo said:
Kingfisher":19tg9ujo said:
I ain't paying nobody 10k for the privalage to buy another gun

It's a license fee, not a privilege fee. Are you familiar with buying a liquor license for a bar?

You've probably never read past the bill of rights. The entire constitution is applicable CB.

callmefence":1cp00ilq said:
Caustic Burno":1cp00ilq said:
True Grit Farms":1cp00ilq said:

No but the bar owner had to apply for an obtain one before he could sell it to you. (legally)

callmefence":1uscqpn9 said:
ga.prime":1uscqpn9 said:
callmefence":1uscqpn9 said:

I'm listening
I was in Wichita Falls visiting a friend of mine that works at the Air Force base there and we went out to a restaurant for supper along with two others, so four of us at the table. They all lived in Wichita Falls. I ordered something to drink and the waiter asked if any of us had a membership card. No one did. I asked how much is the card. I think it was $15, good for a year and everybody at the table could order beer or drinks if we had one. So, I bought one. Gave it to my friend that worked at the Air Force base since I didn't figure on doing any more drinking in Wichita Falls.

ga.prime":yyclztc9 said:
callmefence":yyclztc9 said:
ga.prime":yyclztc9 said:

I'm listening
I was in Wichita Falls visiting a friend of mine that works at the Air Force base there and we went out to a restaurant for supper along with two others, so four of us at the table. They all lived in Wichita Falls. I ordered something to drink and the waiter asked if any of us had a membership card. No one did. I asked how much is the card. I think it was $15, good for a year and everybody at the table could order beer or drinks if we had one. So, I bought one. Gave it to my friend that worked at the Air Force base since I didn't figure on doing any more drinking in Wichita Falls.

That would be the ol work around for a dry county. Had to join the club . Usually the cost of a beer and the first beers free.
Hardly a liquor license.

TexasBred":1bilxier said:
callmefence":1bilxier said:
Caustic Burno":1bilxier said:

No but the bar owner had to apply for an obtain one before he could sell it to you. (legally)

No shyt... just like a gun store owner has to have a ffl. It's a licence to sell. Not a license to possess

Only 13 tickets have ever in the history of the world been purchased from Delta Airlines using the NRA discount. Let's kick them out for wanting to end the discount for NRA members and discourage Amazon from locating here while we're at it.

K l
ga.prime":1qs75e3x said:
Only 13 tickets have ever in the history of the world been purchased from Delta Airlines using the NRA discount. Let's kick them out for wanting to end the discount for NRA members and discourage Amazon from locating here while we're at it.

Whatever, you don't mix business and politics, especially when you have shareholders. Dumb move by Delta, for no apparent reason?

True Grit Farms":2m8h4xnv said:
K l
ga.prime":2m8h4xnv said:

Whatever, you don't mix business and politics, especially when you have shareholders. Dumb move by Delta, for no apparent reason?

Dumber move by the State of GA.

TennesseeTuxedo":25mn4o3g said:
True Grit Farms":25mn4o3g said:
K l
ga.prime":25mn4o3g said:

Wrong the traffic in and around Atlanta is horrible now, the more that leave the better. More people equal higher taxes.

True Grit Farms":1n54inm9 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1n54inm9 said:
True Grit Farms":1n54inm9 said:
K l

Wrong the traffic in and around Atlanta is horrible now, the more that leave the better. More people equal higher taxes.

Hopefully Amazon took note and puts their new HQ someplace else, like here in Nashville.

TennesseeTuxedo":26usnlaq said:
True Grit Farms":26usnlaq said:
TennesseeTuxedo":26usnlaq said:

Hopefully Amazon took note and puts their new HQ someplace else, like here in Nashville.

Yeah that's just what that crap hole needs is more traffic, especially south of down town. The only place worse than Nashville for traffic is St. Louis.

True Grit Farms":o4ar5h4h said:
TennesseeTuxedo":o4ar5h4h said:
True Grit Farms":o4ar5h4h said:

Yeah that's just what that crap hole needs is more traffic, especially south of down town. The only place worse than Nashville for traffic is St. Louis.

I told ya once I'll say it again, feel free to stay away.

True Grit Farms":28xswfs6 said:
K l
ga.prime":28xswfs6 said:

Wasn't it political that had the discount to begin with?

Latest posts