Georgia is fighting for gun rights.

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence":11476t0x said:
Good for Georgia.

I think everyone needs to get to their computers and let our fearless leader know what a mistake it's going to be if he turns on the NRA.

I loved it when he told that room full of lawmakers not to be afraid of the NRA lobby. One of his best statements on record.

TennesseeTuxedo":35b0l7na said:
callmefence":35b0l7na said:
Good for Georgia.

I think everyone needs to get to their computers and let our fearless leader know what a mistake it's going to be if he turns on the NRA.

I loved it when he told that room full of lawmakers not to be afraid of the NRA lobby. One of his best statements on record.

How much of his base did that statement cost?

Caustic Burno":b629ovba said:
TennesseeTuxedo":b629ovba said:
callmefence":b629ovba said:
Good for Georgia.

Just a few fringe types who have trouble remembering to go to the polls anyway.

TennesseeTuxedo":26j84ji4 said:
Caustic Burno":26j84ji4 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":26j84ji4 said:

I seriously doubt that.
The violation of civil liberties statement along with that one has him treading on one and done IMO.

Caustic Burno":gf98u4um said:
TennesseeTuxedo":gf98u4um said:
Caustic Burno":gf98u4um said:

I seriously doubt that.
The violation of civil liberties statement along that one has him treading on one and done IMO.

So you'll either vote for Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders? Or just stay home?

TennesseeTuxedo":3e4zeix4 said:
Caustic Burno":3e4zeix4 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3e4zeix4 said:

I seriously doubt that.
The violation of civil liberties statement along that one has him treading on one and done IMO.

So you'll either vote for Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders? Or just stay home?

Maybe Ophray Winfrey.

Bright Raven":x63qyitc said:
TennesseeTuxedo":x63qyitc said:
Caustic Burno":x63qyitc said:
I seriously doubt that.

Maybe Ophray Winfrey.

Lol, never say never. I laughed at Trump early on. Doesn't matter to CB, it's his way or the highway. Hope he paid up his Triple A dues.

TennesseeTuxedo":2ps12g2m said:
Bright Raven":2ps12g2m said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2ps12g2m said:

Maybe Ophray Winfrey.

Lol, never say never. I laughed at Trump early on. Doesn't matter to CB, it's his way or the highway. Hope he paid up his Triple A dues.

She is a possible candidate. I don't take her lightly. Let's face it. Running for President is a popularity contest.

TennesseeTuxedo":2tdoreyb said:
Bright Raven":2tdoreyb said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2tdoreyb said:

Maybe Ophray Winfrey.

Funny the hypocrisy as your the one hurling insults because someone disagrees with you.

Caustic Burno":v9pqbw3v said:
TennesseeTuxedo":v9pqbw3v said:
Bright Raven":v9pqbw3v said:
Maybe Ophray Winfrey.

Funny the hypocrisy as your the one hurling insults because someone disagrees with you.

You're right, I apologize. I shouldn't have laughed at Trump, he's doing a pretty good job overall.

All he is doing is letting Them do is load up a gun bill that will not pass. He is baiting Them. They go down with their overreach.

callmefence":30yx6lom said:
Good for Georgia.

Fenceman, I think and hope a lot of that is political, he's playing them like a fiddle. He knows has our vote, and he knows he can't lose the in betweeners vote, or he looses it all.

HDRider":1u4ingip said:
All he is doing is letting Them do is load up a gun bill that will not pass. He is baiting Them. They go down with their overreach.

Let's hope they can find some middle ground and employ common sense. Perhaps a permit fee of $500-$1,000 to own certain firearms? The funds collected could go towards victims of gun violence relief efforts.

HDRider":xnm2etah said:

Exactly. They try to pass this stuff every time there is a shooting. Every time they all get shot down. If Obama couldn't do it... Trump won't either. I knew Trump was middle of the road but he just committed conservative, political, suicide.

Brute 23":3l33ms6w said:
HDRider":3l33ms6w said:

Exactly. They try to pass this stuff every time there is a shooting. Every time they all get shot down. If Obama couldn't do it... Trump won't either. I knew Trump was middle of the road but he just committed conservative, political, suicide.

Brute: he has to pander to the swing vote. Like TT said, what is his base going to do - vote for Bernie Sanders? He is a politician.

Latest posts