George W visiting Australia

Help Support CattleToday:

Australian Cattleman

Reaction score
Tenterfield,New England Region NSW,Australia
George has had a busy day wining and dining on Sydney Harbour. He also went for a ride on a mountain bike in the northern suburbs of Sydney.
He's caused a bit of a stir with roads in inner Sydney having to be closed and enclosed in high mesh fences. George apologised for the inconvenience he's caused.
The Chinese boss is here too,Vlad Putin is yet to arrive so are many other world leaders. They are here for the APEC conference.

I've read that there will be protests. Has that happened that you know of?

Alice

Did any other Aussie's see the footage of the 'Chaser' boys dressing up as Osama Bin Laden, and getting a motorcade right outside of Bush's hotel. They got arrested, but still shouldn't have made it that far.

Show's the flaws in security that they're using.

As bad as it was, it was impossible not to laugh.

theres been a few minor protests but tomorrow is supposed to be a big one.over a million people have left Sydney for the weekend.its a boom for country towns.the economy of Sydney has suffered by the locking up behind steel fences of the inner city.
Yes Bek I seen the Chasers antics. Apparently they were at it again today. They made their own motorcade out of cardboard boxes. Some of them got into trouble again.
The Chasers that I refer is a comedy program on our ABC. Its called the Chasers war on Everything. They are very clever and have a go at any topical event of the time.