George Soros

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
I have always been reluctant to think one man could do what we see happening.

George Soros's fingerprints are all over this.

Soros Fund Management now primarily exists to provide cash to the Open Society Foundations, the charitable organization started by Soros. In 2017, he gave the foundation $18 billion, bringing his lifetime total to $32 billion.

That same year, Soros appointed Dawn Fitzpatrick as chief investment officer. Her job is to manage the fund's $25 billion in assets and earn at least $1 billion annually to cover the foundation's operations.

The liberal billionaire is taking steps to obscure his election spending this cycle.
In the past, he made donations to groups directly in his own name. This cycle, he has operated primarily by transferring tens of millions from the Fund for Policy Reform, a $750 million nonprofit in his sprawling Open Society Foundation network, into Democracy PAC.

The PAC then disburses it to other Democratic PACs and committees. This arrangement allows Soros to keep his name from the top of donor lists. His $50 million in contributions makes him the largest donor of the 2020 cycle, though only $8 million is coming directly from him.

Soros has brilliantly executed on a strategy of disruption, and his son is now by his side. George is not long for this world, but he has the satisfaction of knowing his son will carry on his legacy.

Over 300 hundred organizations funded by George Soros
https://realisticobserver.blogspot.com/2017/04/fyi-206-us-organizations-funded-by.html

Couple weeks ago we got out early and got a fellows water gaps back in place. When we settled up he offered me a little extra for getting to him so fast. I told him to donate it to MAGA.......take that Soros...

callmefence said:
Couple weeks ago we got out early and got a fellows water gaps back in place. When we settled up he offered me a little extra for getting to him so fast. I told him to donate it to MAGA.......take that Soros...

I took a couple of drop offs to the shelter, and they asked for a donation. I gave them $40 and told them to put it under Donald J. Trump

HDRider said:
callmefence said:

I took a couple of drop offs to the shelter, and they asked for a donation. I gave them $40 and told them to put it under Donald J. Trump

Send him the receipt, he'll want to write that off.

Once you have a heaping pile of money the only thing you're left without is power and control. Never been a problem for me as I'm still without the pile.
But the more I read and hear, the more I think he has a very large role in what's taking place.