Gelbvieh Fall Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep":2c1xsos8 said:
119 would be a great addition to my herd :)

I agree! I am sure I could convince my partner to sell her to you. All you have to do is come up with about $2,000 and make a road trip to Missouri.

Nesikep":30jf9ka2 said:
Well, if I can sell my long legged one for a good price :O... be a heck of a long trip for both of us!

No problem we can send her Fed-X for about $10,000

As long as there's a money back guarantee it's overnight!

Just mapped it, 2500 kms from here to Denver, 3500 kms to missouri.. so round trip would be 4200 miles... darned this continent is big

does the $10,000 include shipping and handling?

I think I'd make her walk.. you pride yourself in how well they can do that :hide: Guaranteed not to have long toenails when she gets here

Nesikep":myytyqwe said:
As long as there's a money back guarantee it's overnight!

Just mapped it, 2500 kms from here to Denver, 3500 kms to missouri.. so round trip would be 4200 miles... darned this continent is big

does the $10,000 include shipping and handling? No there is an additional $2500 crating charge.

I think I'd make her walk.. you pride yourself in how well they can do that :hide: Absolutely

Guaranteed not to have long toenails when she gets here
Unconditionally!b]

I've got a deal for you then, I have a 2000 lb cow in good meat, she'll bring over a buck a pound, you meet me half way in Kamloops with the heifer and we'll trade

Nesikep":1n25jw4a said:
I've got a deal for you then, I have a 2000 lb cow in good meat, she'll bring over a buck a pound, you meet me half way in Kamloops with the heifer and we'll trade

I have been there and Kamloops sure as heck ain't half way...nice try though.