gay marriage

Help Support CattleToday:

THAT was not ME! I am NOT a QUEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 100 percent AGAINST gay marriages!
I said it before and will say it again....I do not like Kerry! He is a gun-hater, queer-lover, and corporate mongrel. Whoever post as "Oregonian" before is a complete idiot. Macon Gravelee can point out to you that it was a completely different address than mine.... He'll confirm that orginal post is NOT mine...
A request to him is to erase this thread immediately! This was an insult to me... Thank you in advance M. Gravelee.

Oregon, where love abounds and the sheep are nervous.

lazyhill":21vcs7zp said:
I agree with DR Cattle. All the more reason to register on this forum. I guess you are lucky that you were able to get "your" post deleted.
I agree completely. If you are registered no one can log in using your handle. If one is not registered they are fair game to any prankster.

For the Record: IT WASN'T ME.

darn........looks like i missed something interesting again. anyone who saw it care to pm me & fill me in? i'm feelin' a little nosy today.

Oregonian":12ikxxyy said:
THAT was not ME! I am NOT a QUEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 100 percent AGAINST gay marriages!
I said it before and will say it again....I do not like Kerry! He is a gun-hater, queer-lover, and corporate mongrel. Whoever post as "Oregonian" before is a complete idiot. Macon Gravelee can point out to you that it was a completely different address than mine.... He'll confirm that orginal post is NOT mine...
A request to him is to erase this thread immediately! This was an insult to me... Thank you in advance M. Gravelee.

I'm actually wondering at this time which post was the real Oregonian. :?: :?: There seem to be a few statements in this post that are contrary to some of his other comments in the past.

Latest posts