Gasoline Humor

Help Support CattleToday:

WagaAgeyv

Reaction score
Just a little humor to help ease the pain of your next trip to the pump...

Compare with Gasoline......

Think a gallon of gas is expensive?

This makes one think, and also puts things in perspective.

Diet Snapple 16 oz $1.29 . $10.32 per gallon

Lipton Ice Tea 16 oz $1.19 .$9.52 per gallon

Gatorade 20 oz $1.59 ..... $10.17 per gallon

Ocean Spray 16 oz $1.25 .......... $10.00 per gallon

Brake Fluid 12 oz $3.15 ........... $33.60 per gallon

Vick's Nyquil 6 oz $8.35 .... $178.13 per gallon

Pepto Bismol 4 oz $3.85 . $123.20 per gallon

Whiteout 7 oz $1.39 . . $25.42 per gallon

Scope 1.5 oz $0.99 $84.48 per gallon

And this is the REAL KICKER...

Evian water 9 oz $1.49..........$21.19 per gallon?! $21.19 for WATER - and the buyers don't even know the source. (Evian spelled backwards is Naive.)

So, the next time you're at the pump, be glad your car doesn't run on water, Scope, or Whiteout, or God forbid, Pepto Bismol or Nyquil.

Good One. I can't believe all the people buying bottled water. Have you seen the little things of Crystal light that you add to the water to make it taste like lemonade? Unreal. It will cost you $1.70 when you can buy a bottle of lemonade for $1.00 or so. One is born every day :lol:

Jogeephus":1r7tqssr said:
Good One. I can't believe all the people buying bottled water. Have you seen the little things of Crystal light that you add to the water to make it taste like lemonade? Unreal. It will cost you $1.70 when you can buy a bottle of lemonade for $1.00 or so. One is born every day :lol:
Just goes to show you that folks have more money than they know what to do with it.

I loved those little Crystal lite packets when I was in the desert. One packet would make two litres and didnt take up very much space at all. Everybody who was with me loved them once they tried them. It was one of the best things we could get in a care package.

bottled water, would you put water in a bottle from the tap and leave it on a shelf for three years then drink it, as that is what bottled water is....at least three years old.

good post. though food, or drink for thought ;-) :lol:

chrisy":13b4ggir said:
bottled water, would you put water in a bottle from the tap and leave it on a shelf for three years then drink it, as that is what bottled water is....at least three years old.

great now i gotta figure room in the basement for a water cellar. I wonder how old the water in my well is???

dj":3uw9i5xl said:
chrisy":3uw9i5xl said:

great now i gotta figure room in the basement for a water cellar. I wonder how old the water in my well is???

hope it tastes better than the well water in Florida, that was gross. :(