Gas prices

Help Support CattleToday:

Still $3.81 here- haven't recovered from hurricane Ike around these parts even though it missed us by 900 miles. Gas was $3.67 before Ike.

$2.72 this weekend. I haven't looked since because it's higher her than in Cleburne and I still have 3/4 of a tank. I did top off at that price this weekend, though.

I take that back, it was 2.67 on Monday when we went to town.

$2.59 all over town yesterday. And our town is usually higher than surrounding towns. OKC is generally a dime or so off our prices. Do you think we'll get below $2? Weather is getting cooler, too.

ga. prime":2f8sii4a said:
gas up in moultrie tomorrow 2.96. may be cheaper in tifton, i dont know. was 2.99 yesterday in between the two.

Frankie":llmqloe0 said:
Gasoline is down to $3.09 in Lawton, America, this morning. Oklahoma City is usually cheaper. We may get below $3 by November after all. :D

We are well below the $3 price for gas now. Helps out a whole lot, but with everything else being so high, it all just evens out.

GMN

Lammie":3iogue4z said:
TexasBred":3iogue4z said:
Paid $2.39 in Waco, Texas yesterday morning.

Whoa! I am impressed. Isn't that sad that I'm impressed...

Gary Varvel is the political cartoonist for the Indy Star. garyvarvel.com
Yesterday's cartoon is a husband coming home and telling the wife and kids "The good news is that gas is under $3. The bad news is our car has been repossessed.

We filled up at a Love's station on the south side of Ok City yesterday afternoon for $2.45 a gallon. This morning that same station is $2.33. :D Almost makes me want to jump in the car and drive back up there and refuel. :)

I will be heading into town today. Hope prices are as low in Cleburne. Prices are way lower than in Alvarado because they aren't on 35. Will let you know. HEB and wallie world usually have the best prices.

Latest posts