Gas prices jump!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Texas Gal

Reaction score
It was the craziest thing I've ever seen. Friday morning as we were headed to the stock show in Fort Worth, gas was $3.06/gallon in Decatur....or at least it was at all the stations you can see from 287 ( Walmart, Alsup's, Exxon, Circle S, etc.). My husband commented that he'd fill up on our way back that evening. After spending the day looking around and eating supper, we headed back home. When we got to Decatur, all the stations except for Alsup's had raise the price to $3.29/gal. Gas prices are so goofy any way. Everytime something happens that may affect production in the futue, prices jump even though the gas is already at the station.

Texas Gal":3pe63hh0 said:
It was the craziest thing I've ever seen. Friday morning as we were headed to the stock show in Fort Worth, gas was $3.06/gallon in Decatur....or at least it was at all the stations you can see from 287 ( Walmart, Alsup's, Exxon, Circle S, etc.). My husband commented that he'd fill up on our way back that evening. After spending the day looking around and eating supper, we headed back home. When we got to Decatur, all the stations except for Alsup's had raise the price to $3.29/gal. Gas prices are so goofy any way. Everytime something happens that may affect production in the futue, prices jump even though the gas is already at the station.
Saw'em asking $3.499 here this morning.

Latest posts