Gas Prices Dropping

Help Support CattleToday:

I paid 2.19 day before yesterday. That is where it has been for about two weeks. I naturally would like to see it drop more. I am going into Cleburne tonight for my weekly grocery expedition and it is usually cheaper there than it is in Alvarado.

Lammie":3dscoq2k said:
I paid 2.19 day before yesterday. That is where it has been for about two weeks. I naturally would like to see it drop more. I am going into Cleburne tonight for my weekly grocery expedition and it is usually cheaper there than it is in Alvarado.

Figured with all the oil you guys got in Texas gas would be real cheap like it is in Saudi Arabia and all them other oil countries. Heck Texas is like its own country :lol:

Paid 2.08 last night in Cleburne. They passed a city ordinance that all gas sales will have to be paid in advance. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. I hate paying in advance! Heck, I never know how much money it will take to fill up the truck. And I would rather pay cash than use a card.

I guess you can't trust anyone anymore. It is sad. It isn't like Cleburne is a big city or anything. Less than 30,000. I do my shopping there and gas is always cheaper than in Alvarado because it isn't on the hiway. Alvarado is on 67 and I-35, so the gas always costs more.

Shoot! :mad:

It's running 1.98 to 2.10 in Lebanon. Most of the places have a policy of pay before pumping after dark

dun

Lammie":xol3ndn8 said:
Paid 2.08 last night in Cleburne. They passed a city ordinance that all gas sales will have to be paid in advance.

Around here they leave that up to the Gas Station, sense they are the ones that loose out. Hard to believe government would bother with making it an ordinance. Lots have Pay in advance after dark.

With pay at the pump, I just use debit card anymore. But the downside is Big Brother will know more. :lol:

Holding pretty steady at $1.99 around here. NYMEX light sweet crude's back under $62 right now and looks to be falling, so maybe we'll get another break soon.

I'm still looking for mid/high 50's before year's end.. Might tick up a bit before Thanksgiving and stay there until OPEC meets on 12/14 to cut rates. A cut is pretty much a given, so it'll likely be baked into the crude price by the time it ever happens.

That said, Early November might be the sweet spot to top off those bulk tanks behind the barn. :D

Latest posts