Gas and Diesel prices in Sulphur Springs Texas.

Help Support CattleToday:

Land here north of Austin area is running 30,000 plus a acre for pretty good sized unimproved tracts. I could sell this place buy a bigger one somewhere else and have enough left over to live really good and never work another day. Problem is I'm not done digging that old Indian camp out so I have no choice but to stay right here for now..
My Sister was looking at land in Fences general area. Theses people were buying big ranches and then selling 20-50 acre lots priced at $20-35k per acre. The odd thing was no fences could be built. Property lines could be marked with flags only. Supposedly it was supposed to look like you lived in big open country. Also all "ranches" had to have a nice entrance.

Got down to -40 wind chill this morning but I was prepared, sporting literally 19 lbs. of outerwear (I actually weighed myself!). Only had to break ice in the fountain at the barn. Cattle were all either in the shelters or at the bales. That said, I could barely move, so feeding & putting out bales this afternoon should be BIG fun. On the plus side, if I fall & get stepped on, I'll have on so many layers, the damage should be minimal.:LOL:

Got down to -40 wind chill this morning but I was prepared, sporting literally 19 lbs. of outerwear (I actually weighed myself!). Only had to break ice in the fountain at the barn. Cattle were all either in the shelters or at the bales. That said, I could barely move, so feeding & putting out bales this afternoon should be BIG fun. On the plus side, if I fall & get stepped on, I'll have on so many layers, the damage should be minimal.:LOL:
Are you at least making some money filming Michelin commercials while your in your costume?😂😂😂3D831100-98E3-4EE0-8EBE-974685B962BD.png

Latest posts