Galveston fishing

Help Support CattleToday:

tater74":38tv3fn0 said:
All my sons will be here mid June. It will be the first time we have all been together in 13 years. We would like to take a day and go fishing in the gulf. Any recommendations for a good boat and crew?

Thanks.

For the bay this boy is good.
He fishes my old stomping ground
I will be fishing the bay next week

https://www.baadmarinesupply.com/search ... asp?cat=94

I fish east bay but rarely fish off shore. Spent too many days on a tug boat to care anything about that. I'd stay away from what we call party boats and try to stick to a private charter . Hope yall catch a bunch ..

Thanks for the referral CB. Rafter, please pm the name of the guide. I want to be able to have a backup if necessary.

I won't go on a party barge. If it can't be just our group, I'll find someone else.

Thanks for the suggestions.

tater74":3jwdbrp4 said:
Thanks for the referral CB. Rafter, please pm the name of the guide. I want to be able to have a backup if necessary.

I won't go on a party barge. If it can't be just our group, I'll find someone else.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Not a problem

Have fun I haven't gone out on a boat in like 14 years. Wish I could remember the name of the guy I use to go with he was out of Galveston good ole boy.

Fished with Capt. Ronnie Teel out of Boliver a few weeks ago ; grandson was in from Saudi Arabia and winds blew and blew and blew and was a washout ; gave us a free trip for June when he comes back : will treat you right and his nephew is Cody Teel the bull rider whom is one nice young man

f1tiger":nkv8e3ig said:
Fished with Capt. Ronnie Teel out of Boliver a few weeks ago ; grandson was in from Saudi Arabia and winds blew and blew and blew and was a washout ; gave us a free trip for June when he comes back : will treat you right and his nephew is Cody Teel the bull rider whom is one nice young man

Wind shouldn't effect you in the Galveston bay system except for a northern flushing the bay.
I won way too many tournaments on that bay system when it so rough it would beat you to death getting to protected water. There is always protected water on that bay no matter the direction of the wind.

tater74":ti0vdni1 said:
Our trip on Thursday has been canceled due to the tropical storm. Bummer. It has still been good being with my sons and their families.

Sorry to hear that hope you can go some other time.

tater74":2i04qx6c said:
Our trip on Thursday has been canceled due to the tropical storm. Bummer. It has still been good being with my sons and their families.

Yesterday they should have been jumping in the boat. Some of the best days I have had is before landfall and the high tides.

Latest posts