Gall Bladder

Help Support CattleToday:

Well, Hubby was suprised when I read these posts to him. Said he was sorry for telling me how fast and easy it would be. I did too much the first and second day and was/am paying for it!!

I know that it is important to keep mind busy, but right now, I'm close to a panic attack. I don't want to go to bed, but there isn't anything else to do. I got cable and, maybe it's just me but, there isn't a darn thing to watch. There is no smilies for "going crazy" LOL

Thanks for all your help all.

knowknews wrote:
See nobody told us it would take that long. "oh, its easy. its laproscopic" Thank you. now I know why I am not healed up already...

Laproscopic is nothing more than the ability to pull an elephant out of your a$$hole without cutting it open.
ROFLMBO

:welcome: to my world! Yes,you're gonna go nuts- :roll: -but if you take 2 weeks off now you won't still be paying for it next year. Use the computer-find hulu/jigzone/wikopedia-look up footbinding and reflect on how lucky you are to live here and now--- find google map and visit Paris or Japan-- :compute:
I have a power chair, AKA "Buzzy" so I can get out and listen to the birds/see something new. If you do something like this on a four wheeler drive slowly. If you drive a car or truck,make it an automatic.
Take a chair in the kitchen,use it while you cook--NO lifting turkeys. :lol2: Ask for :help:
Just take care of yourself here and now and later will be much better .
:wave:

PS..Go to youtube,find "Myohmy"by Ringo Starr..it'll make you feel better

Well, I went to the doc yesterday and visit my SIL, daughter and grandbaby, which in itself was a huge chore and I needed a rest. I had done too much and busted out the stitches in a few places. He said it looked ok now and that the report said I had over 200 stones. My son (13) asked how big they were and he told him they were pea sized (enough to block the duct and the pancreas duct). Then he stopped and looked at me and said, "That's pretty bad". LOL I coulda told him that from the pain and suffering that came along with it. ;-) He told me to take another week to rest and no heavy lifting then I can go back to work. I hope it gets better in a week cause my tummy still hurts a little when I take a deep breath. Thanks everyone you all got me thru a tough time.

knowknews":2nwpq9s8 said:
Well, I went to the doc yesterday and visit my SIL, daughter and grandbaby, which in itself was a huge chore and I needed a rest. I had done too much and busted out the stitches in a few places. He said it looked ok now and that the report said I had over 200 stones. My son (13) asked how big they were and he told him they were pea sized (enough to block the duct and the pancreas duct). Then he stopped and looked at me and said, "That's pretty bad". LOL I coulda told him that from the pain and suffering that came along with it. ;-) He told me to take another week to rest and no heavy lifting then I can go back to work. I hope it gets better in a week cause my tummy still hurts a little when I take a deep breath. Thanks everyone you all got me thru a tough time.

Coughing is also really tough, but sneezing, now that will make you think your guts are coming!

peg4x4":1hyszsy4 said:
How goes the recovery? Hope you haven't done too much..

Well, I was resting, but MIL had a severe stroke and all He&& broke loose here. We waited for a week while brother struggled to let go. We were waiting for another test result when the hosp called us all in to tell us her vital signs were slipping and the brothers had two choices. She could live a day or maybe two more if they left her on life support or they could have the hosp. turn off the machine. She let everyone know that she didn't want to live like that but had no living will. We buried her yesterday.

Much shopping (cause us hillbillys didn't have suits or a black dresses), much driving, and much standing. I'm tired. That's our Jeep behind the casket. She had a very nice funeral, she would have been happy. We are all exhausted.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/knoweknews/?action=view&current=funeral.jpg

I'm so sorry you lost her. I'll look at the photos a bit later,I lost my mom and dad about 7 years ago-and somedays are a bit harder than others.
You please take some time off,put your feet up and have a cup of tea,if only for an hour out of the day.
Best of everything to you and yours in these bleak days.

Latest posts