Gale Storm died

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
She was sorta kin- Her mom and my dad were step sibs.. Hadn't thought of her in some time- She came to Grandmas funeral,about 45 years ago.

Pardom me for asking but who was she? What was she famous for?

Gale was an actress born in Victoria County Texas in 1922. She was the most popular in the 1950's for telvision , she starred in the series from 52 to 55 in My Little Margie also she had The Gayle Storm Show. She had numerous guest roles on other popular shows, she was active in show business from 1940 to 1089.

One of the first sit-coms "My Little Margie"
At least one western with Roy Rodgers
She won a contest to be a movie star named Gale Storm
Her real name was Josephe Cottle..Her father left the family when she was 2--Her mother made hats to support the family,then made robes for wrestlers- especilly Gorgous George.. 35 years later, "daddy"came home,and mom took him back!!!!! He was "sick"
so she took him back!!!! took care of him,supported him....Me,what I'd have done,well,you really don't want to know............

peg4x4":2hw04mvf said:
One of the first sit-coms "My Little Margie"
At least one western with Roy Rodgers
She won a contest to be a movie star named Gale Storm
Her real name was Josephe Cottle..Her father left the family when she was 2--Her mother made hats to support the family,then made robes for wrestlers- especilly Gorgous George.. 35 years later, "daddy"came home,and mom took him back!!!!! He was "sick"
so she took him back!!!! took care of him,supported him....Me,what I'd have done,well,you really don't want to know............
Haven't heard of Gorgeous George in a long time.
Anybody know if he is still around?

Ryder":8zxlygp8 said:
Haven't heard of Gorgeous George in a long time.
Anybody know if he is still around?
:D Gorgeous George hasn't been around for a long, long time. However, Nature Boy Ric Flair is amazingly still getting in the ring. Not the same man he was when he went up against Ravishing Rick Rude for the World Heavyweight title back in '93.

Latest posts