futures

Help Support CattleToday:

jt

Reaction score
what's with the futures going down so much lately?

jt

Eric what is up with the stock market going up?

ollie":1aca8fct said:

They heard Hillary might make a run and they are anticipating it!

Not really sure why, actually no reason for it, but I know my Wally world stock has gone up alot the past 2 days!

Probably because these big corps can forget about cowtowing to the candidates and get back to the business of running their businesses.

txshowmom":hevwe2nh said:
ollie":hevwe2nh said:

Looks like running for president was good for somebady http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=HNZ&t=2y

even if he didn't win the election.

I think that no matter who would of won, I bet their paycheck from presidency is probably the smallest check they get in any given week!

I think Bush/Cheney's big fat stuffed brown envelopes from Haliburton are probably more than either of their checks from the U S citizens!

eric":315n8enh said:
ollie":315n8enh said:

They heard Hillary might make a run and they are anticipating it!

Not really sure why, actually no reason for it, but I know my Wally world stock has gone up alot the past 2 days!

Probably because these big corps can forget about cowtowing to the candidates and get back to the business of running their businesses.
You democrats!

Heard Jesse Jackson was planning to make his party more liberal. Just keep on thinking like that please! That will make it easy to keep the red states red.

eric":1fb3uwrq said:
I think that no matter who would of won, I bet their paycheck from presidency is probably the smallest check they get in any given week!

I think Bush/Cheney's big fat stuffed brown envelopes from Haliburton are probably more than either of their checks from the U S citizens!

Sometimes I wonder if you ever think.

eric":3200r2rn said:
txshowmom":3200r2rn said:
ollie":3200r2rn said:

Looks like running for president was good for somebady http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=HNZ&t=2y

even if he didn't win the election.

The Halliburton theory is played out. The ELECTED president wants to build a bipartison unity to move the country forward-hopefully in the right direction. Die hard Libs and Dems need to get behind him like decent Americans should. I don't remember getting so distraught and bent out of shape when Mr. Clinton was re-elected. We just move on.

Latest posts