Funny

Help Support CattleToday:

farmboy80":38lpjn7f said:
That is so true!
And my advice to parents and in-laws:
CALL FIRST!! They might be to "busy" for company. Lol!

No doubt! Along the same lines when I was a kid I never understood why my parents locked the door on Sunday Mornings. :yuck: Now that I have kids of my own I do. Little rascals are relentless and if they are awake they won't leave you alone for 2 seconds, but I love it.

ehhh...she'll learn...another year or 2 of marriage and all that 'privacy' concern thing will be just a distant memory.

My SILs dad used to come home from work and stand on the porch and throw 10 dimes out in the front lawn. They got a lot of peacefull time that way. One day we were sitting around and she mentioned it to her mother and said she had tried it but the kids found all the dimes too fast. Her mother thought it was hilarious when she told her he never actaully threw 10 dimes usually 8-9.

LOL, Yesterday was our anniversary and 2 of the kids were over at the house, after supper I told the wife that I had gotten her a treat for desert . Both asked what did you get her dad , I just smiled and ignored them they kept pestering me about it so I said I got her some Ding Dong (hostess has a new frozen ding dong with icecream in it) They both gagged and high tailed it to their own homes pretty quick. We laughed about it for a while . while eating our sweet treats

M-5":1x2pv2wh said:
LOL, Yesterday was our anniversary and 2 of the kids were over at the house, after supper I told the wife that I had gotten her a treat for desert . Both asked what did you get her dad , I just smiled and ignored them they kept pestering me about it so I said I got her some Ding Dong (hostess has a new frozen ding dong with icecream in it) They both gagged and high tailed it to their own homes pretty quick. We laughed about it for a while . while eating our sweet treats
Some folks just don't appreciate the finer things in life although if you had asked I would have recommended moon pies and RC Cola. :nod:

Latest posts