Funny Video!

Help Support CattleToday:

OK, you've gotta explain what was "funny" Please use very small words..

Well peg4x4 if ya be in a group what would call that video "hilarious" ya be what we commonly refer to as "easily entertained". Why ya gotta shoot an insult at me>? I said I enjoyed the video, I just didn't see it bein "hilarious". Hope these words be small enough for ya cause ya obviously be challenged in some way or another. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rookie, obviously Peg4x4 did read your last post or if she did she just had the maturity to ignore such an insulting statement.

On the other hand, I will not ignore it and I will take up for her.

If you weren't such a "rookie" you might well observe she was refering to the original post by cowgirlxupx1034.

Now apologize to Peg before she has a chance to respond to you.

It's every day life around here :D The only reason I would say it's hilarious is because the cattle look like yuck :shock: They need to take a grooming/blocking lesson from my daughter,
:heart: Show steers forever :heart:

jw":25ri2bw2 said:
Rookie, obviously Peg4x4 did read your last post or if she did she just had the maturity to ignore such an insulting statement.

On the other hand, I will not ignore it and I will take up for her.

If you weren't such a "rookie" you might well observe she was refering to the original post by cowgirlxupx1034.

Now apologize to Peg before she has a chance to respond to you.

No sir, I won't be doin that. The small words crack was obviously directed at me since I bethe only one what responded ta the post. Why, I have no idea.Think what ya will of me. Makes me no never mind.