Funny Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

csutton

Reaction score
Was looking at some older pictures earlier and found this one

edited for new title, and updated pictures

Grand kiddo and her kiddo. Yes that is a vet book.
vetcat.jpg

So far there has been only one kiddo picture posted.Others have been animals.
And yes I know the difference between kids and animals. :? :?
I have several little grandchildren and it just don't seem right to put an animal on the same level.
A dog and a cat is an animal no mater where you put it. It's fine to like your dog and cat but to put it on the same level as children,there is something wrong here.
Now go ahead and let me have it.

Cal

They were reffering to pets when they made the post, so I posted mine. They are commonly reffered to as fur kids. :nod:

Calman":1ksx145q said:
So far there has been only one kiddo picture posted.Others have been animals.
And yes I know the difference between kids and animals. :? :?
I have several little grandchildren and it just don't seem right to put an animal on the same level.
A dog and a cat is an animal no mater where you put it. It's fine to like your dog and cat but to put it on the same level as children,there is something wrong here.
Now go ahead and let me have it.

Cal

Unless you dont have kids. To each there own, Calman. I glad you have kids, and grandkids. I don't. So untill I have kids, my pets (which I know are not on the same level as humans) are "kids" to me. Now they dont get special treatment, and they still eat dog food, so they are not at YOUR level. Maybe I should have called this post Funny Pics of your kids or animals. Does that suit your fancy better?

Unless you dont have kids. To each there own, Calman. I glad you have kids, and grandkids. I don't. So untill I have kids, my pets (which I know are not on the same level as humans) are "kids" to me. Now they dont get special treatment, and they still eat dog food, so they are not at YOUR level. Maybe I should have called this post Funny Pics of your kids or animals. Does that suit your fancy better?[/quote]

CS I by no means meant any thing against your post of your animals,and can see how you get attached to them.
I just went through an ordeal with my MIL loosing her ol tom cat that should have been put down years ago.
It was so bad for her she wound up in the hospital.
If I caused any hard feelings I sincerily apologize.

Cal

Latest posts