Funny Joke!!

Help Support CattleToday:

d6cattleman

Reaction score
There was a man and a woman who met when they were 23. They fell in love and were quickly married. They were married at a small chapel and the wife complained about how bad the preacher was and how her dress was itchy.
Then for their 10 year anniversary, they went to Cancun and she complained about the hotel and their rental car and the restraunts they went to.
Then for their 20th anniversary, she wanted to go to Jerusalem, so he got plane tickets and she complained about him getting the wrong airline, then he got the hotel, but it was the "wrong" one. So they decided to take a tour, and as they were going through the tour she was complaning about the tour guide when she dropped dead.
So, he went to a mortician to arrange a way to get her home, when the arabic man said it would be 5,000 dollars to ship her home, but only 150 dollars to bury her at jerusalem,but he wanted to take her home to the U.S. but the mortician pursued about the prices when the husband yelled, There was a man here many years ago who was ressurected, and im not taking any chances!!!! :p :p :p :p
d6cattleman

lol I didn't get it at first i thought it said resusitated(sp?) not ressurected. they pretty much mean the same thing but it didn't click till I read it slowly lol

that was a good one