FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS

Help Support CattleToday:

starbaby

Reaction score
WITH ALL THATS GOING ON WITH ANNA, I THOUGHT YALL MIGHT LIKE TO PLAN AHEAD. GO TO CRAZY COFFINS AND BROWSE. ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE POST IS ON THE UNPARDONABLE SIN? MY YOUTH MINISTER NEEDS IT. THANKS

Tell him to look in the Bible at the scriptures on blasphemy.

IluvABbeef":3h6g09m8 said:
Here:

And what jw said. ;-)

I just can't understand how posting another link to this can be beneficial to anything.

Don't we watch our calve closer than the mom's.

This link needs to be deleted.

Wewild":1gid0v5p said:
IluvABbeef":1gid0v5p said:
Here:

And what jw said. ;-)

I just can't understand how posting another link to this can be beneficial to anything.

:oops: so I did the wrong thing then?

IluvABbeef":28h70mx1 said:

It may be only my opinion.

I do believe it is the instruction on that web site that can lead you to do something that will not allow you attain everlasting life.

Wewild":uw7o2w9o said:
IluvABbeef":uw7o2w9o said:

I do believe it is the instruction on that web site that can lead you to do something that will not allow you attain everlasting life.

And that's the scary thing...unbelievable, like CB said.

IluvABbeef":hqnucy6m said:

Why would you repost it then? I thought the first post and yours just provided more opportunity for a lost soul.

IluvABbeef":oyhh2gx0 said:
Wewild":oyhh2gx0 said:
IluvABbeef":oyhh2gx0 said:
Here:

And what jw said. ;-)

I don't think you did anything wrong. Starbaby requested it for her youth pastor and you provided what she wanted. Hopefully her pastor will be able to use it in a good way. Maybe to serve as a warning.

Ryder":28puo45h said:
I don't think you did anything wrong. Starbaby requested it for her youth pastor and you provided what she wanted. Hopefully her pastor will be able to use it in a good way. Maybe to serve as a warning.

I am sure she didn't mean anything by it. I hope you are more right than me about the lose we will suffer from no fault of the true intentions of people on this board.

Advertising is advertising.

Ryder you may want to look a little deeper into the first post.

Wewild the original post was bad in our eyes, and probably to Iluv and Ryder, but nither IluvAB or Ryder is wrong, she only did what Starbaby asked for, and I thought that was what this forum was about, it is then upto her what she does with it. she said she wanted it for her Youth Pastor so I 'm sure he as a Religious man will only do good with it, as I can't see him condoning it. So why ban it it is up to the individual to decide what he/she thinks of it, and do with it as they see fit. we all have our own minds after all. and thank God we have Freedom.

Wewild":76eh7011 said:
IluvABbeef":76eh7011 said:

Why would you repost it then? I thought the first post and yours just provided more opportunity for a lost soul.

Wewild, all I did was just make the decision to do what starbaby asked. I had no intention of bringing that up again, all right?

chrisy":21w2k9iz said:
Wewild the original post was bad in our eyes, and probably to Iluv and Ryder, but nither IluvAB or Ryder is wrong, she only did what Starbaby asked for, and I thought that was what this forum was about, it is then upto her what she does with it. she said she wanted it for her Youth Pastor so I 'm sure he as a Religious man will only do good with it, as I can't see him condoning it. So why ban it it is up to the individual to decide what he/she thinks of it, and do with it as they see fit. we all have our own minds after all. and thank God we have Freedom.

It has nothing to do with Starbaby. It is about putting dynamite in the wrong hands..... those that find the link unaware of the danger they are in. I'm not concerned about the adults.

Good to see you respect our freedom as I have a right to my opinion. It just doesn't agree with yours.

starbaby":w4rej29q said:
WEWILD I DONT KNOW U,NOR DO YOU KNOW ME. BUT I KINDA THINK U COULD HAVE PM ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU WERE UGLY TO ME AND RYDER.

I missed the part where I was ugly. It is a difference of opinions.

Lets just give this up, shall we? I'm sure that folks (ie young-uns like me) on here are smart enough to not get into that kind of mess.

So please please please we've been through this before and it's time to let this thread go.

IluvABbeef":18kfmsex said:
Lets just give this up, shall we? I'm sure that folks (ie young-uns like me) on here are smart enough to not get into that kind of mess.

So please please please we've been through this before and it's time to let this thread go.

Ok sweetie.

ILUVAB THANK U FOR THE INFO, UR A SWEETIE, DID NOT MEAN FOR U 2 GIT PICKED ON. WEWILD I GUESS I TOOK IT WRONG, IM SORRY. PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FIND STUFF LIKE THAT, THATS WHY SATAN PUTS IT OUT THERE. IF OUR YOUNG, JUST LIKE CALVES, ARE NOT TAUGHT HOW TO SURVIVE, THEY ARE GOING TO PERISH. I WOULD HAVE LOVED NOT TO HAVE TO TELL MY BABES ABOUT STRANGERS, BUT I HAD TO PROTECT THEM

Latest posts