Fullblood Chianina Cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

choward2955jd":5cp0h7ke said:
As for my cows and my herd. If you do not like what i have dont look we just sold our first set of 6month old calves saturday. They averaged 680lbs off the cow with no creep feed. Now if my cows dont suit your needs or think they are of quality then dont look. There has not been a person posted on this thread that has raised them longer than i have. I have looked at Taurus cattle and i found plenty of problems with his cows. But out of respect for him and his cattle i want tell the signs of a poor conformation cows he has.
I could care less if someone does not like my herd i have been working on them for over 25 years and they pay the bills for us. Not every cow is perfect never said that they were. Before you pass judgement on my cows lets see anyone elses and lets see what we can find wrong with them.
Most people wo talk of chianina cattle have no idea of what a true fullblood chianina is.
Like I said some of your cattle needs to be culled because of obvious udder problems. They are NOT helping you and many posters here just told you to remove these pictures. That's why they developed a reputation of have poor udders because you post the pictures of your cows with poor udders. You are doing prejudice to the Chianina breed.

Hey Taurus, how about a link to your cattle so we all can have a look at your cattle. I would still like to know what the other crosses where with the problems. (Sorry Chris I know this is not helping you find any full bloods) but I could not find Taurus's "Various" breed in the cattle encyclopedia. I'm sorry I'm staring to be a smart donkey.

Chris it was great looking at your full bloods you have one ear taged #2636 that remined me of a half boold that I had as teenager that everyone thought was a full blood. MISS 7W FEGO 104, Reg #31473.

Got my registration papers from ACA. My bull is 43.6 percent chi. Gotta wonder about any registration that allows percentages in. Oh well he weighed almost 900 pounds at weaning. Maybe he'll do what I hired him to do.

Angus. I'd give anything if I was smart enough to post pics. He's the best looking bull I ever owned. His neck shows a little chi. The rest of him looks like angus on steroids.

My wife and kids went on a trip for fall break, and took camera. Be back Friday.

Latest posts