Full Moon

Help Support CattleToday:

images

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbp7tvDpaeQ

I went out to see if I could see the Lovejoy comet about 4:00AM this morning and all I could see was the moon and 4 or 5 stars. Pretty refreshing air out there at that time of the morning.

ga.prime":3iixxrd7 said:
I went out to see if I could see the Lovejoy comet about 4:00AM this morning and all I could see was the moon and 4 or 5 stars. Pretty refreshing air out there at that time of the morning.
Did you put your robe on or just go out in your "stepins" and one sock?? :lol2:

TexasBred":1pek3ryp said:
ga.prime":1pek3ryp said:
Did you put your robe on or just go out in your "stepins" and one sock?? :lol2:
The step ins, no socks, and a flannel shirt. Temp was probably in the 30's. It felt good when I got back in bed. :lol2:

TennesseeTuxedo":3ue7okk2 said:
jedstivers":3ue7okk2 said:
You should see a cotton module building crew on a full moon.

What is a cotton module building crew?
An assortment of people that work one time a year and are considered unemployable by even the loosest of standerds. I have had to ask some of them do they have to beat themselves in the head to go to sleep at night?

If last night was a full moon, I couldn't tell it. I normally sleep bad on a full moon. I slept like a fat baby last night.

Latest posts